One of Nigeria’s top financial firms is Skystone Capital Loan and Investment Company. Small and medium-sized businesses are sought out, funded, and mentored by the corporation (SMEs). They also continue to lead any SME they mentor until it is fully mature. The investment firm is well-known for providing funding to firms in need of finances to complete contracts. In this post, we will show you how to apply for Skystone Capital loan.
About Skystone Capital
In 2018, Skystone Capital, a loan and investment company, was established. Basically, they help SMEs with financial services and mentoring. The Central Bank of Nigeria has granted this Lagos-based firm a licence to operate. It’s also led by financial experts who promise to help small businesses and retailers. They are regarded as one of Nigeria’s most dependable financial institutions.
What services does Skystone Capital provide?
The firm offers a diverse range of services. They are as follows:
Apply For: CBN Non-Interest Loan 2023
1. SME Funding
It is common knowledge that many SMEs will require finance to complete contracts at some point. Skystone Capital overcomes this issue by providing loans to struggling firms. In addition, the sort of loan funding available may differ depending on the business’s demands.
2. Personal Finance
Professionals in Nigeria can take advantage of a variety of quick consumer loans offered by the company. Any qualified applicant’s maximum loan amount is totally decided by their income. More crucially, the loan is subject to certain terms and restrictions that must be strictly followed. A qualified applicant will receive the loan within 24 hours.
In essence, the financial institution manages funds on behalf of its customers. They concentrate on managing long-term funds and saving goals. Client fund management, on the other hand, is based on tenure and a rate agreed upon by both parties.
3. Financial Consultation
Customers can hire Skystone Capital for financial advice in exchange for a fee or commission. To put it another way, you can pay them to provide you financial advice.
How can I apply for a loan from Skystone Capital?
You can apply for either a personal or a small business loan. The following are the processes to apply for one of Skystone Capital’s loans:
1. Personal Loan
Follow these steps to apply for a personal loan:
- To apply for a loan, go to their official website and select “Apply for a Loan.”
- To apply for a personal loan, go to Apply for a Personal Loan.
- Fill out the form with your personal information.
- After that, you can submit your request and wait for a response.
2. SME Loan
Follow the steps below to apply for a SME loan:
- Visit their website and click on “Apply for a Loan.”
- To apply for a small business loan, go to the Apply for a Small Business Loan page.
- After that, you may fill out the form with all of your information.
- Finally, send in your application and wait for a response.
What are the criteria for obtaining a Skystone capital loan?
To be considered for a loan, you must have the following:
- A dependable monthly income
- You must be between the ages of 24 and 60.
- An excellent credit bureau report
- No history of cheques being returned.
- A passport issued recently (not older than 6 months)
- Past six months’ bank statement
- The NUBAN cheque is valid for the duration of the loan.
- Your employee identification card
- Utility bill and letter of employment
- A legitimate identification card
In general, these are the prerequisites for obtaining a loan from Skystone Capital Loan and Investment Company.
What is the Best Way Contact Skystone Capital?
Skystone Capital can be reached via the following methods:
Address: 6, Saro Close, Victoria Island, off Karimu Kotun Street Lagos
Skystone Capital is a financial firm that not only finances but also assists businesses in reaching their full potential. This attribute distinguishes them from the competition. If you’re a SME owner looking for capital, this is one of your possibilities.
Apply For: CBN Non-Interest Loan 2023