The UNHCR Paid Internship is one of the best international internship opportunities available to all international applicants. UNHCR Interns will play a vital role in the UN’s mission to serve mankind. You will get the opportunity to meet with international High Qualified Mentors through this opportunity. Applicants pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any academic field are eligible. There is no registration fee or need for IELTS/TOEFL.
This Internship Program will last for 6 months. You will obtain passion and talents, which will have an impact on their job development in the future. The United Nations Refugee Agency, or UNHCR, is a global organization dedicated to saving lives and defending the rights of refugees around the world. Interns will collaborate with trained researchers on assigned assignments and various community-based projects. UNHCR is giving a platform to Work Together for the Best One.
Internees will be placed in Geneva Head Quarter and can be placed in different nations of UNHCR Offices. Projects will be assigned to students based on their interests and previous academic experience. UNHCR is a global organization, and completing the internship will provide you with international experience that will benefit your future career development. The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is extending its offices and scope around the world.
UNHCR is looking for talented, motivated, and passionate people like you from all around the world who can contribute their knowledge, innovative thinking, and unique ideas to help the organization better serve the people it serves.
Applicants with any level of education are eligible. Internships are often full-time, but part-time internships are permitted depending on the demands of the job. The intern and the supervisor should talk on the exact working hours.
Criteria for Eligibility
- Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for an internship:
- Eligible are recent grads.
- Students enrolled in a university’s graduate school program are eligible.
- Students enrolled in a university’s Undergraduate school program are eligible.
- Have completed a minimum of two years of undergraduate studies in a relevant discipline
- All citizens of the United States are eligible.
- Members of the UNHCR organization’s family or relatives are not eligible.
- There is no registration fee.
- There is no requirement for prior work experience.
- Applicants must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Make an effort to compose your own Personal Statement, as it is the most important factor in the selection process.
Available Internship Positions
- Livelihoods & Economic Inclusion Intern. Closing date: 21 December 2021
- Ethics Case Management Intern. Closing date: 16 December 2021
- Human Resources Intern. Copenhagen, Denmark. Closing date: 4 January 2022
- Due Diligence Intern. Copenhagen, Denmark. Closing date: 4 January 2022
- Communications Impact and Research Intern. Copenhagen, Denmark. Closing date: 26 December 2021
- The positions listed below are only available in French.
- Intern in external relations. Mauritania’s capital is Nouakchott. The deadline for applications is December 16, 2021.
- Interns who are chosen will get a stipend for food and local transportation.
- Interns will acquire valuable hands-on experience in a high-impact company.
- The UN internship would be a gold mine for your resume.
- The interns’ career advancement would benefit from this experience.
- The internship allows you to network with other influential experts.
- Make it easier for yourself to get a better job.
How to Apply
The application is completed entirely online. Make sure you submit all of your paperwork using the Online Portal. UNHCR will only notify successful applicants because to the large number of applicants. To apply, go to the UNHCR Internship Program 2022 Official Link.