The UNIOSUN College of Law Alumni Scholarship is presently accepting applications. The UNIOSUN Alumni Scholarship is a fund established to assist Osun State University law graduates who can demonstrate a need for financial aid as well as academic achievement in order to pursue a one-year programme at the Nigerian Law School. In this post, we will show you how to apply for UNIOSUN Scholarship.
The scholarship is worth the current Nigerian Law School tuition and is designed to assist you in covering the cost of your tuition for the year.
About Osun State University
Osun State University is a multi-campus university established by the Osun State Government under the leadership of Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola. Currently, the institution has six campuses spread over six administrative/geopolitical zones.
Qualified students must be:
- Students must be admitted to the Nigerian Law School for the 2021 academic year and be able to accept the offer;
- Be able to demonstrate a financial necessity; be able to demonstrate participation in extracurricular activities;
- Be able to show that you have a professional strategy;
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.0; and
- A written personal statement of no more than 700 words.
Note: A personal statement, a demonstrated financial need, and an independent evaluation of the applicant’s character will be used to choose the winner.
UNIOSUN Masters Scholarship Interview Date, Process, and Location
- The provision of a scholarship to an offered is contingent on the following:
- The acceptance of an offer of admission to the Nigerian Law School by the offeree;
- The offeree’s compliance with all (if any) academic and non-academic restrictions linked to his or her clearance from the University; and
- An impartial assessment of the applicant’s character.
- A panel of alumni members will choose the victorious candidate.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Scholarship
If you’re interested and qualified, please fill out the form below. To apply, go to docs.google.com and search for University Of Osun.
To apply, please go through the application guidelines on our website here and complete the online application form.
Please email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the Scholarship programme.