For the Write Her Future Scholarships offered by Lancome, applications are being accepted from adequately qualified female students. The award is for Black and other students of color who identify as female and are pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
The scholarship strives to encourage initiatives to achieve equity in educational opportunity that prepares students for success in school, job, and life thanks to the generosity of the sponsors. There are approximately 40 scholarships available for students.
Criteria for Eligibility
Interested applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Write Her Future Scholarships for Female Undergraduates:
- The applicant must be a Black or minority student.
- The applicant must identify herself as a woman.
- A graduating high school senior is required to apply.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a 4-year, tax-exempt academic institution that is accredited.
- Applicant must be a member of the NAACP and a current participant in an active ACT-SO program. Applicant must complete the Write Her Future scholarship application and video prompt submissions through the Inspire Initiatives scholarship portal.
How to Apply
Interested individuals must apply online and provide all required information for the Write Her Future Scholarships 2022. The Inspire Initiatives Committee, comprised of NAACP leaders who give their time to read applications, review transcripts, and choose beneficiaries for approval, reviews and scores applications. You’ll be contacted whether you’ve been chosen through the Inspire Initiatives scholarship site. The selecting committee’s decisions are final and cannot be overturned.