ARMTI – The pandemic of COVID-19 illness has had a significant impact on economic activity all across the world, including Nigeria. Oil prices have dropped, the stock market has sunk, the aviation sector has suffered, and even sports have suffered.
As a way out of our economic troubles and to raise our dropping GDP, Nigeria’s best hope is to diversify or return to agriculture, which had long been the backbone of her economy before to the oil boom.
As a result, ARMTI has received clearance from the Federal Government to conduct the following training and empowerment programs to promote food security, youth empowerment, job development, and wealth creation through its capital budget.
Areas Of Training
- Digitalization of Agricultural Information Services for Rural Development.
- Developing Alternative Technology for Agric Produce.
- Human Capital Development for Managing Post Harvest Activities for Nigerian Farmers
- Value Creation through Effective Human Capital Development for Selected Agric. Produce Export in Collaboration with Relevant Agencies.
- Managing of Agric. Research for Effective/Efficient Food Production in Nigeria for Scientists in Nigeria (Grantsmanship: Science and Art of Grantwriting)
- Agric. Produce Value Chain Training for Managers of Inputs/Production and Marketing.
- Extension Services for Vitamin A Rich Sweet Potato/ Tubers.
- Facilitation of VCD Activities through Development of Active Change Agents.
- Farm Business Planning and Management for Graduates.
- Agripreneurship Development for Youths in YES Entrepreneurship.
- Agripreneurship Development for Women in Agriculture.
- Agripreneurship Training and Development for New Generation Farmers.
- Capacity Building on Green House Farming for Women and Youth
- Development of Capacity for Soilless Agriculture
- Capacity Building in Monitoring and Evaluation for Agricultural Services
- Capacity Development for Youth and Women in Agriculture Online Marketing
- Training of Extension Managers (Block Extension Supervisors).
Selection Criteria for Participants
- You must be a Nigerian.
- Have a passion for the agriculture value chain and agribusiness.
- A minimum of an O’ level certificate is required.
Who Should Attend?
- Young Business Owners
- Young school leavers/professionals who want to diversify into agriculture
- Unemployed Agriculture-interested youth and women
- Note that all courses in Ilorin are tuition and accommodation free, whereas tuition just is free in other places.
Applications in hard copy should be submitted to the Executive Director.
Soft copies can be emailed to email@example.com or filled out on the form below
Please use the form below to register and express interest in the overview course.
Please keep in mind that all fields are required.
How to Apply
Interested parties should apply using the link provided in the post.