Are you an indigent student in any Nigerian university? What if you find an opportunity to have your school fees paid, will you take it? If your answer is yes then, this article will help you. The Academic Staff Union of Universities in Nigeria (ASUU) is awarding scholarships to any interested and qualified students enrolled in any Nigerian tertiary institution within the Federation. In this post, we will show you you learn how to apply for ASUU Undergraduate scholarship 2021.
Indigent Nigerian students are eligible for the scholarship.
ASUU encourages students at authorised tertiary institutions across the country to apply for the ASUU scholarship for 2021. The Academic Staff Union of Universities is a group of academics who work at universities (ASUU)
About Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU)
The Academic Staff Organisation of Universities (ASUU) is a Nigerian academic staff union that was created in 1978. On May 30, 2021, Professor Victor Emmanuel Osodeke takes over as President of the organisation.
The ASUU Undergraduate Scholarship’s Purpose and Benefits
Interested and qualified applicants can apply for a scholarship grant of one hundred thousand Naira (100,000) from the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) in 2021.
ASUU Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification Requirements
In order to be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Applicants must be in need of assistance.
- Applicant must be a registered student at any university with an ASUU branch. Applicant must also have a strong academic record (CGPA of 3.0 and above)
- Documents Required for Application Applicants must attach the following documents to their application letter:
- A photocopy of the candidate’s current I.D. card,
- A letter from the candidate’s current Head of Department, detailing the candidate’s CGPA for the previous academic session.
- A copy of the candidate’s registration form from the previous semester is required.
- 2 current passport photographs.
How to Apply ASUU Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
Interested applicants should submit a two-page application letter that includes the following information:
- Students’ names – as they appear on your Institution’s data page
- Program of Study
- Year of studies currently in progress
- Duration of study
- State of origin
- Why the contender thinks the award should be presented to him or her.
- Please note that all applications must be sent to your university’s ASUU Secretariat.