Are you from Borno State, and currently admitted to any recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria as a 100level student? If ‘yes’, then the Borno State Scholarship Program is a golden opportunity for you. Read this post till the end as we show you how to apply the scholarship program.
The Borno State scholarship Board, which was upgraded in the year 1989, was formerly under the ministry of Education. The board is responsible with the task of conducting interviews for scholarship applicants, selecting beneficiaries of scholarship award in the State, and also disbursement of funds to beneficiaries of the states scholarship award either in overseas or here in Nigeria.
The board is using this medium to inform all indigenes of Borno State, who are willing to apply for the State’s scholarship award to seize this opportunity by visiting the official portal http://scholarship.bo.gov.ng. and submit their applications.
Successful applicants will be opportune to school in Democratic Republic of São Tomé & Príncipe, where they will be sponsored throughout the program they are studying.
Requirements for Borno State Scholarship Program
Below are the requirements for the program:
- Applicants must hail from Borno State.
- Must be at 100 level, studying in any recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria.
- All courses of study are accepted, as long as the prospective awardee is an undergraduate.
- Emails and phone numbers of prospective awardee must be correctly written.
Eligibility for the program
- Must be an undergraduate in any Nigerian Institution(s) (Universities).
- Be an ND1 or HND1 student in a recognized polytechnic in Nigeria.
- NCE student in any recognized college of Education in Nigeria.
- Be a bonafide citizen of Borno State with the zeal to study abroad.
Application Closing Date: The deadline for the Borno scholarship program is yet unknown. However, more information regarding the scholarship award can be accessed on the official portal via http://scholarship.bo.gov.ng
Don’t hesitate to share this information with Friends and Relative through other social media platforms. As they might need such vital information or know someone that will benefit from this update.