Bristol University Funding for one Nigerian postgraduate student’s tuition fees. The British Council and the GREAT Britain campaign are collaborating on this project. One £10,000 scholarship is offered, which must be used to pay for tuition for a one-year master’s degree.
About Bristol University
Bristol, England’s University of Bristol is a red brick research university. It was granted a royal charter in 1909, but its origins may be traced back to a Merchant Venturers’ school founded in 1595 and University College, Bristol, which had been established since 1876.
Bristol is divided into six academic faculties, each of which is made up of various schools and departments that provide over 200 undergraduate courses, most of which are located in the Tyndalls Park neighborhood of the city. The University of Bristol is placed 49th in the QS World University Rankings 2020, and is among the top ten universities in the United Kingdom in 2020. According to High Fliers’ Graduate Market in 2019 study, the University of Bristol was the second most targeted university by the UK’s top 100 companies.
The University of Bristol Masters Scholarship’s Purpose and Benefits
The prize money is $10,000.
University of Bristol Masters Scholarship Qualification Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens with a valid Nigerian passport.
- In September 2022, applicants should begin their master’s program.
- For fee-paying purposes, applicants should be classified as international students.
- Applicants should not be receiving any other assistance that exceeds the full cost of tuition fees in addition to a Bristol scholarship.
- Applicants who postpone their studies will not be able to postpone their scholarship.
- The deadline for scholarship applications is June 13, 2022.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified applicants are advised to visit Bristol University to apply