British American Tobacco Nigeria Graduate Management Trainee 2021 for Young Nigerians
Are you a graduate, and wishes to apply for the BATN Graduate Management trainee programme? Do you have the required qualifications? If ‘yes’ then this is a great opportunity for you as the British American Tabacco Nigeria (BATN) Graduate Management has come up with a trainee program to help fufill such dreams.
BATN is a global leader with more than two hundred (200) brands in a lot of markets worldwide. The world’s brightest and best mind is brought together by BATN, that is why uniqueness is valued.
Our global graduate programme will help you in achieving your potential, if you are hardworking, courageous, results-oriented, and driven.
Exceptional commercial skills is developed by you, through our global graduate programme which enables you be equipped with a deep dynamics understanding of the market you operate in.
An opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, leadership skills strengthen, and network with graduates who are from around the world is offer to you, through the support of your mentor and coach who are dedicated and participating in our global academy.
From day one, this is a real job. It is a job opportunity that doesn’t delay in terms of understanding the basics, the learning process is still being carried out in a tough environment that will stretch you as a candidate (trainee) to the expected limits. Candidates will therefore progress from a graduate level to a manager in a pace of twelve (12) months.
Can you make this your future role?
- Are you resilient, more proactive, and result-oriented than others when it involves learning of new things?
- Are you up to the challenge?
Skills, knowledge, and essential experience
- Written communication skills in English and excellent verbal skills.
- Interpersonal sound skills.
- Demonstration of leadership skills through extra-curriculum activities.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office package.
- University degree in accounting of economics, finance, ideally graduated with second class upper degree, and must have completed NYSC.
- Inspiring, and engaging individual, driven and results-oriented, strong analytical skills.
- A maximum of three (3) years post NYSC experience, ideally in an international environment.
For more information: Visit the official webpage of the BATN 2021 Graduate Management Trainee via https://careers.bat.com/job/Lagos-Management-Trainee-Finance/665853401/.