Brock University 2023/2024 International Undergraduate Students Scholarships
International undergraduate students beginning their first year will receive the International Education Fund Award each year. Student Recruitment will choose the award’s amount. Students must exhibit academic promise to be eligible. This admission prize cannot be renewed. This reward is only valid while the available funds last. Apply here.
Brock’s prizes and scholarships recognize academic excellence and offer financial assistance to students so they can pursue their dream of receiving a post-secondary education through academic institutions and governmental funding schemes. Through OneApp, you may access the majority of Brock prizes. For information on the deadline and links to separate applications for beginning, in-course, and graduating students, please read our prestige prizes.
To be considered for the 2022 International Students Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be classified as a foreign student for fee-paying purposes.
- Must have obtained relevant post-secondary certificates required for admission into a Canadian institution of higher learning.
- Must demonstrates excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Be proficient in the use of English.
Benefits of Brock University Undergraduate Scholarship
Our largest award is the Brock Scholars awards. These awards are automatic and students from across the world are eligible to participate.
Awards for Brock Scholars are extendable for a maximum of three years. Three-year degree candidates are qualified for two renewals. Please go here for a full list of qualifications and conditions for renewal.
How to Apply
Go to Brook University on forms.office.com to apply
A completed application will include:
- A completed and signed online application form.
- Two signed and dated letters of endorsement from people who are nominating you for this award.
- A 2-5 minute video describing why you feel you would make an excellent International Student Ambassador. A link to where we can access your video will be required within the application. Examples of possible platforms to post your video are: YouTube, Dropbox, iCloud and Facebook Live.
[maxbutton id=”13″ url=”https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=FRGudvwe8kqlNuKyRDrxoIH9QRUv50FGpfHRo8te5pNUMk9FOTg5MkUyOUFBUU4wQ09BOVRXOVA3Ny4u” text=”CLICK HERE TO APPLY” ]