The new naira notes were unveiled on November 23 by President Muhammadu Buhari.
A few weeks prior, the Central Bank of Nigeria announced that the N200, N500, and N1000 notes will be redesigned.
President Buhari displayed the new banknotes on Wednesday morning, before the federal executive council (FEC) meeting at the state palace in Abuja.
Get Federal Government Loan for Business Startup => See Here!
More in Naija News
Church Treasurer Gets 3-Years Imprisonment For Stealing Tithe And Offering Money
On Wednesday, November 9, the Pretoria Specialised Commercial Crimes Court in South Africa sentenced Lady Memory...
- 7 Ways To Check If Someone Blocked You on Instagram
- Senior Public Sector Economist at Lagos State Employment Trust Fund
- All You Need To Know About CBN Recruitment And How To Apply
- Stanbic IBTC 2022 FUZE Festival for Fashion Designers & Tech Innovators (WIN N32m GRAND PRIZE)
- NITDA Warns Nigerians About Startup Investment Fund Scam
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join 7,814 other subscribers