The Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China has established this scholarship program to support exceptional international students who wish to pursue graduate study in China in order to foster mutual understanding, cooperation, and exchanges in a variety of fields between China and other nations.
Through the Ministry of Education, the Chinese government launched the “Silk Road” Program and the University Postgraduate Program.
The SWUFE 2023 Chinese Government Scholarship – Chinese University Program has been announced with enthusiasm by the College of International Education at SWUFE in China (Category B). Outstanding international students can receive scholarships from the Chinese government through the Ministry of Education P.R.C. to attend one of the many partner higher education institutions in China.
Apply For: CBN Non-Interest Loan 2023
Graduate students of any country who intend to begin their studies at any of the participating universities may apply for the Chinese University Program, which is typically fully supported. Thus, the College of International Education, SWUFE, is now accepting applications for the SWUFE 2022 Chinese Government Scholarship Chinese University Program (Category B).
To be eligible for Chinese Government Scholarship Category B – Chinese University Program, you are expected meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport in accordance with the Nationality Law of The People’s Republic of China
- Applicants must abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and local government as well as regulations of SWUFE.
- Undergraduates (applying for master’s degree program) or postgraduates (applying for doctoral degree program) who will graduate in the current year must obtain a national recognized corresponding diploma before enrolling in the year of admission, otherwise, the admission qualification will be invalid.
- Applicants have had a national recognized bachelor’s degree (applying for master’s degree program) or master’s degree (applying for doctoral degree program).
- Applicant Age Limit: Applying for master’s degree program: 18-35 years old, Applying for doctoral degree program: 18-40 years old.
- Requirements of Language Proficiency: Applicants whose native language is English, or can provide proof of studying in a 2-year or above degree program in which the teaching language is English, do not need to provide a language certificate.
Benefits of Chinese Government Postgraduate Scholarship
- 1. Tuition;
- 2. Accommodation;
- 3. Living allowance;
- 4. Comprehensive medical insurance.
- For more details, please visit the website of CSC: http://www.campuschina.org/content/details3_74776.html
Documents Required for Application
- Academic transcripts
- Recommendation letters
- Study plan proposal;It should be a minimum of 1000 characters or words.
- Valid language certificate
- Non-Criminal Record
- First page of personal passport
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner (Attachment 2).
- ID photo taken within 6 months;
- Notarized highest educational degree or diploma certificate;
If the applicant has not yet earned their degree, they must submit a certified document stating that they will do so before August 25th, 2023. This letter needs to be from the applicant’s present institution.
- SWUFE 2023 Graduate Program List
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner
- Commitment Letter of Non-Criminal Record
- SWUFE Application Guide for Chinese Government Scholarship Category B
How to Apply
Go to Chinese Governmeent on swufe.17gz.org to apply
All applicants should apply online, confirm the application information, and pay the application fee.
- Submit online application at Chinese Government Scholarship System (http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/register); The Agency Number of SWUFE is 10651).
- Submit an online application at SWUFE International Students Service System( http://swufe.17gz.org), and pay the application fee.
- Applicants shall guarantee the application information and documents are correct, valid, and authentic. Applicants shall bear the consequences caused by any invalid or inauthentic documents/information
Apply For: CBN Non-Interest Loan 2023