Is your business or household affected by lockdowns brought about by lethal Covid19? If ‘yes’, you can fill a Covid-19 Loan Support Form to get fund from the federal government, through the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Requirements to get Covid-19 Loan Support in Nigeria
- Applicants must have a Bank Verification Number (BVN). If you don’t have BVN, go to the bank to create your BVN.
- You need a functional E-mail account. We recommend you use Gmail account. You can create a gmail account using your computer or mobile phone. Just visit www.gmail.com, then click “Sign up”, fill a form and submit.
How to Register for Covid-19 Loan Support
- To access the Covid19 loan support application form, visit https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/
Once the form page open, select reason for loan application, then summit.
There are different type of Covid19 loans
- Households: those their livelihood are negatively impacted.
- Microenterprises: Existing Enterprises affected by the pandemic.
- SMEs: Interprises that want to take advantage of opportunity arising from Covid19.
After completing the loan application, it will display “Thank! Your application has been summited successfully“.
Then afters some days, you will get notification that your application for the loan has been approved.
If you have a question, kindly go to the comment section below.