Did you apply for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)? Are you having challenges, and need assistance? If ‘yes’, this post contains the NYIF phone numbers and email to send your complaints.
There are great number of persons that are having issues with the NYIF portal, especially as a result of registration glitch, and/or training issues.
These complains were brought to the notice of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development, and they decided to release an official email and phone numbers where applicants of the NYIF can forward their complaints.
So, if you have any need to contact the NYIF management, feel free to call their number or send mail to their email address.
Note: When sending mail to NYIF, the body of your message should contain the following;
- Full names of the applicant.
- Email address.
- Phone number.
- The batch followed during the training.
- Training certificate number.
- State of origin.
NYIF Support Team Phone Numbers And Email To Send Your Complaints
The above information plus your complaints can be sent to the released NYIF contact numbers and email, as shown below;
- email@example.com (Applicants all of Nigeria)
- 07047024251 (Applicants from South-South region)
- 07047598382 (Applicants from North-East region)
- 08181127180 (Applicants from North-West region)
- 08152947812 (Applicants from South-West region)
- 07087792103 (Applicants from North-Central region)
- 07087792103 (Applicants from South-East region)
With the provision of the contacts, problems encountered with the portal will be easily corrected. Therefore, applicants should endeavor to forward their complaints following the guide on this post.
If you’ve not been trained, join the NYIF YouTube training platform.
Always visit us for more updated information regarding the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund. registration process.
Have question? Kindly leave a comment in the comment section below.