The Chinese Government Scholarship-High Level Postgraduate Program was created by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China to assist selected Chinese universities in accepting deserving international students for graduate study in China.
Quotas and Categories
- Dalian University of Technology (DUT) will offer the Chinese Government Scholarship -High Level Postgraduate Program for doctor or master degree students in 2023 .
- This scholarship only supports graduate programs. Scholarship duration is three years for master’s programs and four years for doctoral programs.
- Most programs at DUT are instructed in Chinese, and DUT also offer some English-taught programs. For more details on programs, please refer to the attachments.
- The scholarship duration specified in the Admission Notice, covering major study, cannot be extended in general.
- Students are not permitted, in principle, to apply to change their specialties, institutions or the duration of study as specified in the Admission Notice.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for master degree programs must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Language requirement:
For Master’s applicants, your language proficiency may be assessed by the department and final tutor based on the written or oral exam.
HSK certificate (within 2 years) is required for the Chinese-taught program:
- HSK 4 180 or above for majors related to Science, Technology, Management and Economics;
- HSK 5 180 or above for majors related to Humanities and Social Science, Philosophy.
English certification is required for the English-taught program:
- Submit a TOEFL or IELTS transcript, in principle, the score must be 80 or higher, and the IELTS score must be 5.5 or higher;
- Applicants that use English as the language of instruction at the last education background, submit the language certificate issued by the last education institutions instead
- EApplicants from countries where English is the official language are exempt from proof of English language proficiency.
Benefits Of DUT Masters Scholarship
- Exempt from tuition, accommodation on campus;
- Monthly allowance is offered as following:
- Master Degree Students: 3,000 CNY/month
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
How To Apply
From November 1, 2022, until February 20, 2023, applicants must email their application documents and forms to DUT’s School of International Education at [email protected].
The following information must be filled out completely and accurately by the applicants, and you must provide the soft documents in a zip file to our email address in order to avoid having your application rejected: