The EcoBank Fintech Challenge is looking for programmers and entrepreneurs with creative financial technology concepts to collaborate with them on developing Africa’s next major fintech solution. Technopreneurs that successfully pitch the most intriguing and workable innovations might win up to $500,000.
Through the Ecobank Fintech Challenge, Fintechs who are prepared to scale are found, partnered with, and given access to possibilities throughout Ecobank’s 33 African markets. The aim? to support their development as possible Pan African Fintech success stories.
All African Fintech companies are eligible to participate in the challenge. Fintechs who are interested in applying can do so by sending a demo and information about their product here. One or more of the exact set of pain sites listed below must be addressed by one or more of these goods.
The top three finalists receive cash prizes when they compete in the Ecobank Fintech Innovation Fair. All winners are accepted into the Ecobank Fintech Fellowship, which gives them the chance to investigate business opportunities, integration, and partnerships with the Ecobank Group.
Applications from teams should address one or more of the following problems:
- Customer Experience
- Financial Inclusion
- Credit Scoring
- Ecosystem Aggregation
- Internal Tools
- Any Other Relevant Product Categories.
- The EcoBank Fintech Challenge is open to all African firms and tech entrepreneurs. They must select one of the many areas of interest mentioned on the website and create a prototype demo; candidates without a prototype demo will be dismissed.
- Both teams and lone participants may take part in the Challenge.
- Teams may submit answers to many challenges, but each challenge may only have one response (or “Entry”).
- Participation in more than one team is prohibited. After applying, you cannot change teams. Ecobank will pay for up to two members of each team’s travel and lodging expenses.
Make it to the final round, accept your place as an Ecobank Fintech Fellow, and you may have the chance to investigate the following opportunities:
- Multinational Product Roll Out: Once in a lifetime opportunity to pursue integration with Ecobank and potentially launch products in Ecobank’s over 30 markets across Africa.
- Competition Cash Prizes: The ultimate winner will be awarded a cash prize of $50,000.
- Service Provider Partnerships: Start-ups may be selected by Ecobank as local country-level partner in any of Ecobank’s 33 country ecosystem.
- Access To Ecobank’s Pan-African Banking Sandbox: Fellows will be given access to a dedicated team to support on the Ecobank’s APIs test to enable them improve their products for the pan-African market.
- Access To Partner Network: Founders will be inducted as Ecobank Fintech Fellows, granting them access and relationships to a vast network of global and African Accelerators and potential Investors as well as mentors.
- Integration With Existing Ecobank Digital Offerings: The EcoBank Fintech Challenge offers opportunities for Fintechs to potentially integrate with Ecobank’s existing digital offerings. The existing digital offerings include Ecobank Omni, Ecobank electronic financial supply chain(eFSC), Ecobank Xpress, Ecobank Mobile APP or USSD, MasterPass™ QR, mVISA™ & mCash, etc. You can learn more about these platforms HERE. We’d like applicants to pitch us how their solutions can add value to these existing Ecobank digital offerings.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com DMCA PROTECTED.