ExxonMobil Nursing Internship – This program provides recent Nigerian graduates with the opportunity to obtain important industry experience while working for a world-class engineering firm. You can anticipate to utilize your knowledge and expertise in a genuine business setting from day one of your internship.
We believe in lifelong learning and development at ExxonMobil. Through hard assignments, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your worth and develop essential professional experience, skills, and expertise. Your supervisors will also provide you with on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching.
Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what it’s like to work for the world’s largest petroleum and petrochemical firm.
ExxonMobil, the world’s largest publicly traded oil and gas business, relies on technology and innovation to fulfill the world’s increasing energy demands. We are one of the world’s largest integrated refiners, marketers of petroleum products, and chemical makers, with an industry-leading inventory of resources.
ExxonMobil Nursing Internship Program Requirements Qualification
- Nigerians with nursing degrees are required to apply for this program.
- Must have received a minimum of a Second Class, Upper Division diploma (2:1)
- No later than 2020, you must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) or a Master’s degree.
- Self-motivated and energetic with excellent leadership, teamwork, analytical, and communication abilities are required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certifications, as well as a current Practicing Nursing license, are required.
Required Documents for the Application
- A cover letter stating the dates of your internship availability
- An update-to-date résumé
- Academic Transcript with CGPA Degree Certificate with degree class and graduation date
- Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from NYSC
- Valid government-issued identification with a clear image of your face (for example, an international passport data page, a voter’s card, a national identity card, or a driver’s license).
How to Apply
Are you both interested and qualified? To apply, go to Exxonmobil website.
Visit the ExxonMobil website for additional information.