Are you a business owner looking for funding to grow your business? Register now for a chance to win a N1m grant to scale up your business. This is great news because FCMB is committed to supporting SMEs and giving your business the boost it needs.
The FCMB SkillPaddy Global Entrepreneurship Fund is a program that helps small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) grow and succeed. It provides financial support and resources to entrepreneurs who have innovative ideas and want to start or expand their businesses.
Who Can Apply For The Fund?
Any entrepreneur who has a small or medium-sized business can apply for the FCMB SkillPaddy Global Entrepreneurship Fund. Whether you have a new business idea or an existing business that needs funding, you can apply for this program.
The Global Entrepreneurship Week Program is organized by First City Monument Bank Limited, referred to as the Organizer. The program aims to provide educational resources and grants to participating SMEs, referred to as Participants/Applicants, to help them advance their careers.
Benefits of SkillPaddy Global Entrepreneurship Fund
- Receive a one-month FREE business training worth N250,000.
- Get a FREE business spotlight.
- Opportunity to be one of the five entrepreneurs to receive N1 Million in business grants each.
- Qualification Requirements for SkillPaddy Global Entrepreneurship Fund
- Applicants must have an existing and operational business.
- The business must have been operational for at least 12 months.
- Applicants must have a comprehensive business plan.
- Applicants must have an active FCMB account with a minimum balance of N5,000.
In the case of WSMEs, the primary applicant must meet one of the following criteria:
- Own a minimum stake of 51% in the business.
- Have at least 20% ownership from a minimum of three female members within the management team.
- Be the sole owner of the business.
- Applicants must use the competition winnings for business-related purposes, as stated in their application. Terms and conditions apply.
- Applications must be submitted by the specified deadline, and late submissions will not be considered.
How To Apply
If you are interested and qualified, you can apply for the opportunity at First City Monument Bank (FCMB) by visiting their website at www.fcmb.com.
To register your business for this transformational opportunity, visit: https://www.fcmb.com/GEW/#
The FCMB SkillPaddy Global Entrepreneurship Fund is a great opportunity for small and medium-sized businesses in Nigeria. It provides financial support and resources to help entrepreneurs grow their businesses and contribute to the country’s economy. If you have a business idea or an existing business that needs funding, don’t miss out on this chance to apply for the fund and take your business to the next level.