FG Extends NPower 2020 Online Registration By Two Weeks
This is to inform the general public that the Federal Government (FG) has extended the N-Power online registration date by two weeks. FG also disclosed that over five (5) million Nigerians have applied for N-power 2020 Batch C programme.
AD: Get Federal Government Loan For Business Startup => See Here!
The N-power online registration for Batch ‘C’ 2020 commenced on Friday 26th June, 2020 and was slated to end on Sunday 26th, 2020 which now has been extended to 9th August, 2020.
According to the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, through its Deputy Director of Press, Rhoda Iliya, the extension “is to afford everyone an opportunity to register online and take into cognizance difficulties some people might encounter in gaining access to the registration portal which has seen a record number of over 5 million applications.”
“The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development state that the extension has become necessary to provide an equitable and level playing field to all eligible applicants,” she stated.
N-power assessment test will commence once the online registration ends on 9th August, 2020. You can download the Npower past questions and answers for practice. Click her to join Npower Telegram group.
Other hot N-power updates you can’t miss
- How To Apply For Npower GEEP Loan (Easy steps)
- 10 Npower Tough Questions Many People will Fail
- LEAKED! 10 Questions Npower Will Ask 2020 Batch C
- 10 Most Repeated Npower Test Questions & Answers
- 7 Reasons Why Many Npower Applicants Will Be Disqualified (2020)
- How to Check Npower Shortlisted Names For 2020/2021 Batch C
- Beware of this Fake NPower Timetable For 2020 Batch C Recruitment
- Secrets of Passing Npower Test: What you must know
- How to Edit Your NPower Application After Submission
- How To Print NPower Application Slip Without Receiving Email
Kndly share this information on social media to help other applicants.
If you have any question, go to the comment section below. Remember to stay updated with us at nyscinfo.com.