FUTA Transcript – This is to alert all FUTA graduate and postgraduate students that the federal university of technology Akure’s management has announced the certificate and transcript verification and collecting processes. To verify and acquire your certificate or transcript, use the online methods outlined below.
Steps for Tanscript/Certificate Verification and Collection
Upon receiving a communication from WES through email, that your documents (Transcripts and Certificates) have been forwarded to your university for verification, validate and collect your transcript by following the simple steps outlined below.
- Go to https://www.futa.edu.ng/ to access the FUTA website.
- Under “Featured Links” on the front page. Choose FUTA Other Payments from the drop-down menu.
- In the Payment Type section, select Undergraduate Certificate Verification (there are two options to pick from: Within/Outside Nigeria).
- Fill out the form and click the Generate Invoice button (RRR)
- You can now pay via bank outlet, card, or online.
- After making a successful payment, email the payment receipt to Exams and Records at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to obtain a FUTA Postgraduate Academic Records Transcript.
In a similar patten, postgraduate students should take these simple steps to obtain their academic transcripts.
- Visit the FUTA website at www.futa.edu.ng
- Log on to the Postgraduate School’s Portal and select the student login option to receive a payment invoice for an academic transcript
- Select the type of transcript required (official or student’s copy) as appropriate
- Provide necessary information to generate payment code
- Use the generated payment code to pay applicable fee in the bank through the etranzact platform. Please, have it in mind that payments are to be made only via etranzact.
- Collect and complete the Transcript Application Form at the SPGS, including copies of the Notification of Result/Certificate from the original bank teller and a confirmed etranzact receipt
- Submit all of the documents listed in “vii” above to the SPGS for further processing.
Students should carefully fill out the transcript form, pay for it, and return the receipt to the school through the appropriate channel for further action on their transcript and certificate verification.