Genius Bee is currently seeking proposals from secondary school students for its innovation initiative for 2022.
A statewide innovation initiative called Genius Bee brings together young people from different secondary schools in Nigeria to learn, develop skills, and create original solutions for a better and more sustainable future.
The program’s goal is to build a network of young innovators and changemakers who will have a positive impact on the world through creative projects and transformative activities. They want to create a platform for students around the world that is solely focused on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), where students may receive training, network, and gain access to a special ecosystem of professionals, mentors, investors, governments, and non-governmental organizations.
- Open to public and private Secondary Schools in Ekiti, Ondo, Ogun, Osun and Lagos states.
- Senior Secondary School II (S.S.S. 2) Students attending full-time Secondary Education in any Public and Private Secondary Schools in the states listed above are eligible to take part in the competition.
- Entry or registration into this competition is FREE.
- The competition shall be held at the state and regional levels, where winners in every state will compete together for the grand prize.
- Note that the official language for this competition is the English Language at the State and Regional Levels.
- The winners would receive medals and plaques at the State level (1st, 2nd, and 3rd). After the competition, a Certificate of Participation would be given to each student.
- The following cash prize is set to be given to the winners of the Grand tournament.
- 1st Prize: ?200,000 for the Champion
- 2nd Prize: ?150,000 for 1st Runner-Up
- 3rd Prize: ?100,000 for 2nd Runner-Up
- School bags, atlas, dictionaries, scientific calculators, mathematical sets, and many more rewards would be given as consolation prizes.
How to Apply
Are you capable and interested? Apply at Genius Bee on docs.google.com.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com DMCA PROTECTED.