Nigerians can now enjoy stress-free financial services thanks to the introduction of digital banks. Essentially, these banks provide you with access to a digitalized version of traditional banking that is straightforward and convenient. Gomoney is a digital equivalent of a traditional bank account. Everything you need to know about the digital platform is right here.
A Quick Look at Gomoney
Gomoney is an online bank that offers integrated third-party services as well as peer-to-peer payment options. This implies they provide traditional banking services via the internet. The digital bank, in essence, develops a banking platform for you. This platform is simple to use, convenient, and free of stress.
The privately held online bank was established in 2018 and has since established a solid reputation.
Nigerians benefit from the company’s digital banking and fintech offerings.
What kind of services does Gomoney provide?
A wide range of banking services are available through the online bank. These are some of them:
Through the digital platform, you may pay money to anyone, request money from anyone, and send receipts. You can also pay anyone via links or QR codes on the platform. For this type of transaction, you don’t need any specifics.
2. Split bills
Share bills is a tool that allows you to create a group where you can split bills. Simply create a group, identify it, and invite your friends and family. You can split anything if they approve your invitation.
3. Gomoney card
This is comparable to a traditional bank card. From your digital account, you can activate and fully operate this card. You also have access to a transaction tracking feature that maintains track of all your transactions.
Creating an account essentially grants you access to all of these services.
How can I sign up for a Gomoney account?
Follow the steps below to create a Gomoney account:
- Install the mobile application on your phone first.
- Fill out the registration form with your information and submit it.
- After that, you may sit back and wait for your account to be processed and verified by the platform.
What documents do I need to open a Gomoney account?
- The following documents are required to start a Gomoney account:
- A valid government-issued identification card
- Your most recent utility bill with your present address
- Social security number or taxpayer identification number
- Finally, you’ll require your complete contact information. This information includes your entire name, phone number, email address, and address, among other things.
What steps do I need to take to update my Gomoney account?
In essence, Gomoney is a digital bank with three levels to which you can upgrade your account. Follow the steps below to upgrade your account:
- First, go to your profile and then select “upgrade to a full account” from the toolbar.
- To upgrade your account to Tier 2, simply provide your BVN number. In a nutshell, this aids the site in verifying your account.
- To upgrade to tier 3, simply upload a photo of your legitimate government-issued ID card. Your international passport, NIMC card, or driver’s license can all be used.
- Finally, take a selfie to double-check your information.
What is the limit on my Gomoney account?
Basically, your account’s limit is determined by your account’s tier. Tier 0 customers have a transaction limit of NGN 20,000. Tier 1 transactions are limited to NGN30,000 per day. Tier 2 accounts have a transaction limit of NGN200,000. Finally, tier 3 accounts have a daily transaction limit of NGN 2,000,000.
What is the procedure for downloading the Gomoney app?
Gomoney – How can I get the Gomoney app on my phone?
How can I get the Gomoney app?
Follow the steps below to get the digital banking app:
- If you have an Android phone, go to the Google Play Store. Go to your App Store if you have an iPhone.
- Then, in the search field, type ‘Gomoney’ and look for the app.
- Finally, install and register the app.
How can I get in touch with Gomoney?
Gomoney can be reached in the following ways:
- Address: 20, Marina Road, Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Phone Number: +234 1700 6244
- Website: www.gomoney.globa
- Email Address: [email protected]
For Nigerians, Gomoney is an excellent banking site. The platform provides you with a digitalized version of traditional banks. This makes banking simple, frictionless, and stress-free for you.