Several credit institutions now offer you loans quickly and conveniently. These services have supplanted the traditional bank loan, which is a time-consuming and stressful process. RexCredit is a company that provides you with immediate credit whenever you want it. Here’s a quick rundown of everything you need to know about the company.
- 1 RexCredit: A Quick Overview
- 2 What kind of services does RexCredit provide?
- 3 Personal Loans
- 4 Commercial Loans
- 5 How can I apply for a RexCredit loan?
- 6 What are the prerequisites for a RexCredit personal loan?
- 7 What are the prerequisites for a RexCredit business loan?
- 8 What is the loan interest rate charged by RexCredit?
- 9 Is there a mobile app for RexCredit?
- 10 How can I get in touch with RexCredit?
- 11 Conclusion
- 12 Related
RexCredit: A Quick Overview
RexCredit is a financial organization based in Lagos, Nigeria, that operates under a Money Lenders license. They basically take out loans from people and businesses who are in need. The organization is made up of a collection of financial service professionals who are dedicated to offering you with simple credit and asset management options.
The financial institution’s headquarters are in Lagos, Nigeria, and it is privately held.
In essence, the organization’s goal is to make immediate loans available to Nigerians in a simple and comfortable manner.
What kind of services does RexCredit provide?
In essence, RexCredit is a financial firm that offers speedy loan services. The business provides two sorts of lending services. They are as follows:
Personal loans, as the name implies, are loans that you take out for yourself. You won’t have to worry about not having enough money to pay your payments if you use RexCredit. Basically, you may get rapid loans to meet your demands through the company’s web platform. The personal loan is simple to apply for, quick to process, collateral-free, and offers a flexible repayment schedule.
Business loans are loans that you take out to fund your company. This loan is quick, easy, and convenient to obtain.
Essentially, the corporation offers both personal and business financing services.
How can I apply for a RexCredit loan?
It’s simple to apply for a loan with RexCredit. Follow the procedures below to apply for a loan:
- Go to www.rexcred.com and sign up for an account.
- Fill out the loan application form by clicking on the “Apply Now” toolbar.
- Make sure you have all of the essential documentation uploaded.
You can also apply for a loan on their official website by providing your email address and phone number. For further information, a corporate representative will contact you.
What are the prerequisites for a RexCredit personal loan?
You must meet the following criteria in order to obtain a personal loan:
- You must be at least 22 years old and no older than 60.
- A favorable credit report from a credit bureau.
- There should be no history of returned checks in your bank account.
- A consistent monthly income If you own a business, you must register it with the CAC.
Finally, you must be a working resident of Lagos state with a bank account with any Nigerian commercial bank.
What are the prerequisites for a RexCredit business loan?
To get a business loan, you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- Your company must be CAC-registered (Corporate Affairs Commission)
- You must have a current LPO document, which you supplied and paid for, if you are servicing an LPO request or a project.
- You must also furnish a clean Credit Bureau Report.
Finally, there should be no history of returned checks on your business account.
What is the loan interest rate charged by RexCredit?
The company’s interest rate is determined by a number of factors. Try utilizing the loan calculator on their official website to get an approximation of your loan’s interest rate.
Is there a mobile app for RexCredit?
They do not yet have a mobile application. Only through their official website, www.rexcred.com, can you register and apply for a loan.
How can I get in touch with RexCredit?
- RexCredit can be reached in the following ways:
- Office Address: APT A4 Plot 1624 Sakojo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Phone Number: 016305628
RexCredit is a fantastic credit platform that offers you quick loans. They’re also known for providing no-collateral loans that are quick, easy, and flexible. If you match all of the above criteria, you will almost probably be approved for a loan.