The Akwa Ibom State Government has started the process of recruiting Teachers into the State Secondary Education Board (SSEB). If you are interested and qualified for this job, then read this article till the end..
Teachers are needed in the following subject areas;
- English Language/Literature-in-English
- Home Economics
- Financial Accounting
- Computer Science
- Fine/Creative Arts
- Christian Religious Knowledge
- Further Mathematics
- Agricultural Science
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Physical and Health Education
Candidates to be considered for appointment must possess a B.Ed, B.A, B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Ed, M.A, M.Sc, or HND Certificate in relevant subject areas, and must have obtained a minimum of 2/2 (Second Class Lower Division), 2/1 (Second Class Upper Division) or a First Class grade.
Candidates are expected to have completed or been exempted from the NYSC scheme
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board recruitment
Candidates are to fill and submit application forms online at www.sseb.ak.gov.ng from Monday, 18th January till Friday 29th January, 2021.
After application, shortlisted candidates would be invited for a qualifying examination on the 13th of February, 2021 by 10 AM at the following centres;
- Eket Senatorial District: Government Secondary School, Afaha Eket, Eket LGA.
- Uyo Senatorial District: Community Secondary Schoo, Aka Offot, Uyo LGA.
- Ikot Ekpene Senatorrial District: State College, Ikot Ekpene LGA.
Best of luck.