Flutterwave is a firm that assist businesses to build customizable payments applications via its APIs. The CEO of Flutterwave is Olugbenga Agboola, fondly called GB. Here you will learn how to apply for Flutterwave recruitment for 2021.
The company is strongly known for its ability to provide the most reliable, and easiest payment solutions for firms all over the globe.
Flutterwave as a company was founded in the year 2016 by a group of engineers, ex-bankers, and entrepreneurs. So far, flutterwave has decided to honour the award winning technology core that can provide reliable, intelligent, and powerful payment gateway to businesses around the world.
The available positions meant to be filled by applicants are;
- Finance – 2 vacant positions.
- Marketing – 2 vacant positions.
- Settlement Operations – 3 vacant positions
- Engineering – 3 vacant positions.
- Compliance – 8 vacant positions.
- Expansion and Partnerships – 16 vacant positions.
- Office of the CEO – 2 vacant positions.
- Customer SUCCESS – 6 vacant positions.
How to Apply for Flutterwave Job Recruitment
Applicants who are interested in any of the roles should commence with the application process via https://careers.flutterwave.com/jobs.
Don’t fail to disseminate this information with others through the various social media platforms.