The Innocent C. Chukwuma Award for Social Impact is open to submissions from all West-African foundations, non-profits, and civil society groups working in the fields of social justice, community organizing, and sustainable development.
The Innocent C. Chukwuma Award for Social Impact will honor foundations, non-profits, and civil society organizations that have made a significant contribution to social justice, community organizing, and sustainable development in honor of his legacy.
About Innocent C. Chukwuma
The Innocent Chukwuma Social Impact Fellowship (ICSIF) aims to support the emergence and growth of Nigeria’s upcoming young social impact pioneers and social justice leaders.
Through their social change activities in communities, social enterprises, nonprofit organizations, research, and influence on the implementation of development policy, young people will receive support from the fellowship program to catalyze systemic and sectoral shifts in Nigeria.
Young innovators for social impact in Nigeria are encouraged to apply for the Innocent Chukwuma Social Impact Chair and Fellowship (ICSICF), an interdisciplinary fellowship.
The fellowship, which was established in memory of the late Mr. Innocent Chukwuma, aims to support the emergence of young, dynamic, and moral leaders who would have a big impact on Nigeria’s growth.
The Innocent C. Chukwuma Social Impact Award’s objectives and advantages
- A plaque and N1 million in prize money will be handed to the winner to support their efforts.
- Qualification Standards for the Innocent C. Chukwuma Social Impact Award
- Candidates for the Innocent C. Chukwuma Award should fit the following requirements:
- Designed and carried out programs and projects in the areas of social justice, community organizing, and sustainable development that were the subject of the prize.
- Adopt a unique and cutting-edge strategy to deal with community concerns that addresses the main issues rather than specific difficulties.
- A company that has been in operation for at least five years and has a transparent corporate governance framework that values inclusion and diversity.
- Scalability in the workplace enables it to have a stronger impact on more aspects of society.
- Deliberate about using environmental protection techniques when carrying out their projects and programs.
How to Apply
Are you qualified and interested? Apply at ica.impactinvestorsfoundation.org/Innocent Chukwuma Social Impact Fellowship (ICSIF).
Please email Thelma Osadebay at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To learn more, go here.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com DMCA PROTECTED.