You may learn how to link a PlayStation 5 controller to an Android smartphone in this post.
What You Must Understand
- By going to Settings > Bluetooth, you can pair your PS5 controller with any other Bluetooth device.
- To enter pairing mode on the controller, press and hold the power and sharing buttons simultaneously.
- The PS5 DualSense controller still cannot be used with the PS Remote Play application.
Numerous Android-based smartphone games are compatible with the PS5 controller. To play wherever you are, here’s how to link a PS5 controller to a phone:
- Press and hold the PS logo in the middle of your PS5 controller to turn it on.
- To pair the PS5 controller, press and hold the Share button (located to the left of the Touch Bar) and the PS logo (power) buttons simultaneously. Your PS5 controller will blink once pairing mode has been activated.
- On your Android phone, tap Settings.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Now, under Available Devices, your Playstation 5 controller ought to show up as one of the devices to pair.
- To complete the pairing, tap Pair after tapping the name of the PlayStation 5 controller.
- The controller and your Android phone are already connected.
How to unplug your Android phone from the PS5 controller
Since the PS5 controller can now be connected to a phone, you might wish to unpair it when you’re done playing. You must complete this on your Android phone.
- Tap Settings.
- Touch Bluetooth.
- Tap the i next to the named PS5 controller.
- Tap Disconnect
- Tap Unpair if you would rather not pair the controller with it again in order to utilize it.
What can I do with the controller connected, and what can’t I?
What you can and cannot do while connecting the PlayStation 5 controller to your Android phone is briefly explained here.
- Any Android game that supports controllers can be played. Many Android games are controller compatible, and using a physical device to play them is frequently more convenient than using a touchscreen. Use your PS5 DualSense and find games that are compatible with controllers here.
- With the controller, you may navigate your Android phone’s home screen. Do you wish to use the PS5 controller to navigate the home screen? By doing this, you can avoid having to touch the screen. It may be advantageous for particular accessibility needs.
- The PS Remote Play app does not work with the PS5 DualSense controller. Despite being compatible with a PS4 DualShock controller, the PS Remote Play app is not yet compatible with the PS5 DualSense controller.
- The controller can only be connected to one device at once. Do you wish to pair your PS5 controller simultaneously with your phone, console, and both? This cannot be done. You’ll have to use a tool to fix it after using it on one of them first. Before beginning a lengthy gaming session, make necessary preparations.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com DMCA PROTECTED.