If you are a Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise in Nigeria, there is a great information for you. You can apply for the 2022 Transforming Nigerian Youths MSME Grant to expand your business and turn it into the kind of enterprise you have always dream of having.
The Transforming Nigerian Youths Program created a network of entrepreneurial and managerial change-makers, specifically youths and women, around the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) industry in Nigeria.
Meanwhile, the special focus is with residents of Lagos, Kano and Kaduna states. This program was brought to Nigeria by the Young Africa Works-MasterCard Foundation in collaboration with the Enterprise Development Centre, Pan Atlantic University.
This is to inform you that the Enterprise Development Centre, Pan Atlantic University, is inviting application from 40,000 qualified and interested Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) to take part in the 2022 program. Note that the special focus of this program is on youths and women who are into agriculture in Lagos, Kano and Kaduna states.
What are the Goals of the Program?
• To totally change the mindset of youths in Nigeria to become more entrepreneurial, and support them to be self-employed or job creators.
• To provide access to the market and offer support services to existing business owners with a special focus on businesses being managed by the youths.
• To alter the way learning or information is received in Nigeria via Enterprise Development Centre (EDC).
How to Apply for Transforming Nigerian Youths MSME Grants
Follow the steps to to apply;
- To apply for this program, you need to visit the Transforming Nigerian Youths official website at www.reg.smetoolkit.ng
- Click on “Start Application” and fill in all the necessary information
- If you are new to the website, click on “REGISTER NOW” to create a fresh account
- After, visit the email box and click the link sent to you.
- It will take you straight to where you will fill the full form
What are the Requirements for Participation?
The most important requirement is to own a Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). The other requirements can be found on the official website at www.reg.smetoolkit.ng.