Wema Bank Plc is reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
- Contact customers who are past due on their loan payments via telephone or other electronic means.
- Persuade and negotiate repayment plans and settlement offers with customers to make the payments and resolve their delinquent accounts.
- Follow up on a daily basis with the promise to pay (PTP) through phone calls and emails.
- Document all collection efforts and customer interactions accurately in the collection report.
Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- 200 calls per day and at least a minimum of 80 interactions per day.
- 2.5 million dailies.
- 12.5 million weekly recoveries.
- 50 million recoveries on a monthly basis.
Below are the qualifications and skills required to work as a Tele-collector.
- First Degrees in any Social Science or Management Science course
- 3+ years of experience in a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deeply curious and want to understand the why.
- Not satisfied with the status quo and want to raise the bar.
- Strong track record of execution.
- Technical and analytical background
- Customer-oriented: Must be driven by the Bank’s purpose of delivering valuable products.
- Show a strong ability to critically analyze market problems and define clear, detailed, and logical product and service solutions.
- Platform product leadership: Collaborate with product and engineering leadership across the Bank to develop the platform and skillset.
- Possess strong analytical skills and the ability to leverage data to make informed feature designs and recommendations.
- Deeply curious to understand the ‘why.’
- Ability to collaborate and work with stakeholders and team members.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Knowledge of Regulations
- Negotiation Skills
- Time Management
- Data Management
- Team Collaboration
- Ethical Conduct.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the official application portal on https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3719388773 to apply