People no longer need to physically visit banks because banking has gone digital. Thanks to digital banking, standing in long lines at banks is no longer necessary. Nigeria’s first and largest digital payment service bank is 9PSB. This bank provides you with a digital version of everything that traditional banks offer.
9PSB stands for Nine Payment Service Bank, and it is Nigeria’s first and largest payment service bank. The bank is authorized by the CBN to provide financial inclusion activities and services to Nigeria’s unbanked and underbanked citizens.
The company offers a privately-owned agent banking network and operates as a purely digital bank. Essentially, this organization caters to everyone and offers smooth access to both online and offline digital banking.
What services does 9PSB provide?
The public can use the following services provided by this digital banking organization:
1. Online banking
This platform functions as a completely digital bank. In essence, you may open a bank account in less than two minutes without having to visit a physical location or fill out any paperwork. There are two types of accounts that you can open. They are as follows:
- 9ra Instant
By dialing 9900# from your phone, you may open a 9ra instantly account in less than 2 minutes.
- 9ra Save
This account functions more like a savings account, as its name suggests. It essentially allows you to save fixed-term deposits and earn income on them.
2. Agent Banking
Thousands of agents are available across Nigeria to assist you. You will never have to visit a real bank again.
3. Money transfers, bill payments, airtime purchases, and Visa reservations
You can send money to family and friends, as well as pay your basic bills like energy and cable. You can also buy airtime and book a visa at any moment.
How can I become a member of 9PSB?
To sign up for 9PS, you must first create a bank account on the platform. To create a 9ra Instant account, follow these steps:
- Take your phone out of your pocket and dial *990*0#.
- After that, fill in your information.
- Finally, double-check and submit your information.
However, in order to activate a 9ra save account, you must first download the mobile program.
To open an account with 9PSB, what documents do I need?
The 9ra Instant and the 9ra Save are the two sorts of accounts you can open on this platform. The following documents are required to open any of these accounts:
- Your NIN
- Date of birth
What is the best way for me to begin investing in 9PSB?
Follow these steps to begin saving and earning interest on this banking platform:
- Download the 9ra Save smartphone app to activate your account.
- Next, make a savings plan for the next 30, 60, or 90 days and stick to it.
- Finally, on the maturity date, you will collect your interest.
What is the minimum investment amount in 9PSB?
You can begin your savings plan with as little as N200 on 9ra save. 9ra Instant Account, on the other hand, permits you to deposit a maximum of N50,000 in a single transaction.
What steps do I need to take to become a 9PSB Agent?
Here’s how to get started as an agent:
- Go to the Google Play Store or the App Store and download the 9PSB agent mobile app.
- After that, launch the app and select “Sign Up.”
- Fill up your information and submit.
After that, the platform will provide you with additional information on how to complete the procedure.
What qualifications do you need to become a 9PSB Agent?
You must meet the following requirements to become an agent and provide financial services to the general public:
- You must own an active phone number
- Evidence of NIN/BVN registration
- A copy of Government-issued ID or its equivalent (National ID card, Driver’s license, Int’l passport, Voter’s card)
- You must be able to read and write
- A Passport-sized photograph
- Proof of Address (Utility bills e.g., Waterboard, PHCN, DStv, etc.)
- Your Bank account statement
- At least N50,000 for your startup capital.
How can I get the 9PSB app on my phone?
Here’s how to get this app on your phone:
- Open Google Play Store on your Android phone. If you’re using iOS, however, go to the App Store.
- Look up ‘9PSB’ on the internet.
Enjoy a flawless digital banking experience by downloading the app.
How do I get in touch with 9PSB?
9PSB can be reached in the following ways:
Office Address: 11 Adeola Odeku St, Victoria Island 106104, Lagos
Phone Number: 08099080005
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9PSB is a digital bank that provides a wide range of payment services. You can also use the platform to become an agent and provide financial services to the general public. You can also use this platform to access financial services, which allow you to save money while earning respectable returns. Despite the fact that this digital banking platform has yet to gain traction in Nigeria, it is an ideal alternative to traditional banking.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.
Be the first to comment