AjoCard is a private financial organisation established in Lagos that makes it easy for users to transact digitally. Your daily financial activities will be less stressful thanks to the company. AjoCard, in essence, provides help to clients in remote areas who require financial transactions. Here’s everything you need to know about the business. In this article, we will show you how to become AjoCard agent.
AjoCard is a privately held financial services firm that was established in 2018. Fintech, data, Vas, Mobile Money, and BOTP are among the company’s specialties.
In addition, the firm has a team of professionals in scaled start-ups, tier 1 banks, and financial technology. They frequently collaborate with Nigeria’s most well-known fintech firms.
In addition, the financial institution provides point-of-sale services through a staff of agents. Agents for AjoCard provide financial services to rural areas in exchange for a commission on each transaction. More information on how to start a POS firm in Nigeria may be found here.
What steps do I need to take to become an AjoCard agent?
In three simple steps, you can become an AjoCard agent. The steps are as follows:
- To begin, go to the agent’s registration page, agents.ajocard.com, and register. During registration, you must fill out and submit an application form.
- After that, you can pay for your AjoCard mPOS device. Following that, you can pick it up at the specified place.
- Finally, after 48 hours of registration, you can begin making bank transactions.
As an AjoCard representative, you can make up to $100,000. However, the amount of people who use your services as an mPOS agent determines your profits.
What is the location of an AjoCard POS machine?
After registering, you must pay N20, 000 for an AjoCard mPOS device through the portal. Following that, the company will notify you of the device’s pickup location. You can register at any official Ajocard location. More information on how to obtain a POS machine in Nigeria can be found here. Find out 3 Steps to Apply for Cpay Banking Agent
What are the advantages of AjoCard?
- AjoCard offers enticing perks to its customers. They are as follows:
- Connection to your AjoCard mPOS device is seamless.
- The organisation provides you with simple and convenient methods of money transmission.
- They give you receipts for all of your purchases.
- You can also get a detailed list of all your withdrawals.
- Finally, they assist you in keeping track of your wallet balance and any transfers.
Is it possible to get a loan with AjoCard?
AjoCard is a company that offers short-term loans. These loans, however, are only available to small firms and are not intended for personal use.
They also have a maximum payback time of 23 days on their loans. Businesses can repay their loans by making daily contributions to AjoCard lending agents.
How can I apply for an AjoCard loan?
The following is a step-by-step process to getting an AjoCard loan:
- Any AjoCard mobile money agent can help you.
- The agent will examine your company and determine how much money you can borrow.
- Following that, an AjoCard lending representative will assist you in registering for and accessing your loan.
- It should be noted, however, that AjoCard loans are exclusively available to business owners.
How much do AjoCard’s POS services cost?
For financial transactions, the financial institution requires the following:
A 20,000 cost is required to obtain an AjoCard mPOS card, and there is a N10 charge for any bank transfers.
A N700,000 withdrawal fee cap
Finally, cash withdrawals are subject to a 0.49 percent fee.
How can I get in touch with AjoCard?
Here’s how to get in touch with AjoCard:
Address: Borno Way, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria 101 Borno Way, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria
09078767326 is the phone number.
www.ajocard.com is the official website.
AjoCard is regarded for being user-friendly and convenient. Give them a shot if you’re looking for a simple way to borrow money or perform financial transactions. You can also work as a mPOS agent for them and earn a passive income.