Dana Airline is a Nigerian domestic airline that provides local flights within Nigeria. The airline begins its services in 2018 and has since then built a famous reputation among air travelers.
As most airlines, traveling with Dana airlines is super cool, as ticket booking and check-in are seamless and could be started from the comfort of your home, office or anywhere you have access to internet services.
If you are preparing to book your flight on Dana Air, the information in this article will not only be useful, but very helpful to you. Below, we supply you with all the information you need to book your flight and take care of other necessities.
Where can I book for Dana Air flight?
Interestingly, there are many platforms through which you can book your flight with Dana Air. These include local travel agents, mobile app, website and ticket offices. Although many travelers preference is the airline’s web portal for the ease with which it can be done on the site.
How to book Dana Air flight online
- Visit Dana Air booking portal on www.flydanaair.com.
- Click on “Your Booking” and select “Book Flight”.
- Choose the flight of your choice.
- Select “Next” to fill in required information.
- Select your choice payment option to pay for your ticket.
What are the payment options for Dana Air flight?
- Debit/Credit Card: this enables you to make payment via the website with either Interswitch verve, MasterCard or Visa through internet banking. Charges are according to platform’s policy.
- Book and Hold: this enables to go into any designated bank and make cash payment for your ticket
- Vouchers: whereas vouchers are valid for a specific timeframe, you can use them as an alternative payment option for your ticket.
What are the Dana Air Check-in options?
If you are traveling with Dana, you have the option to check-in online or at the airport. It is important to note that you need to submit your bags, boarding pass, a valid photo ID for confirmation and stamping at the airline check-in counter 30 minutes before departure.
What is Dana Air Baggage allowance and policies?
For the Business class, 30kg baggage is allowed by the airline and 23kg for the Economy class and 10kg for infants. Meanwhile, any baggage over the approved weight attracts a fee of 500.00 per kg.
Also, hand luggage should not weigh above 6kg and must be 45cmx33cmx20cm
What is Dana Air Flight Routes in Nigeria?
- Port Harcourt
Dana Air Customer Care
Email address: Contact@flydanaair.com
Phone Number: 01-280-9888, 07003593262.