Video files come in a variety of sizes, and they may be quite huge, taking up a lot of space on your phone. Other times, the video file size is very enormous, presenting problems while uploading or hosting it. You should know how to lower video sizes on Android to avoid any of this from happening.
If you are not a professional who requires the greatest video resolution possible, it is also recommended that you minimize video sizes on Android to free up storage space for other files. Because reducing video sizes on Android reduces bandwidth usage and uploading time, it’s a win-win situation. To shrink the size of your movie on Android, do the following:
Make use of the camera’s settings
According to Jide Mbaka, a telecom expert at the CalCare Centre in Abuja, video sizes on Android can be decreased via camera settings, but not with the phone’s standard camera. You must first download Camera MX and then use it to record videos on your Android device. It automatically decreases the size of your videos once you’ve set it up using these procedures.
- Camera MX is available for download and installation.
- The three dots in the top right corner should be tapped.
- Choose the options icon.
- Alternative Resolution should be enabled.
- Bitrate-reduced video resolution
That’s all there is to it!
Use Camera MX in Android to record videos with a tiny file size. What if you weren’t the one who took the video in the first place? Video compressors can still be used to decrease these types of videos.
Make use of Apps
Mobile apps can also help you reduce the size of your videos. Video compress is a well-known program. Follow these simple steps to utilize video compress to reduce video sizes on Android.
- On your smartphone, download and install video compression.
- Open the program and navigate to the folder containing the movie you want to shrink.
- Locate and choose the video.
- Select Compress Video from the menu.
- At the top of the screen, change the resolution and size of your video.
- The video compression process will begin.
- Play your new video after the compression process is finished.
The videos you compressed will be saved in a folder called Super Video Compressor with their original names. You’ll locate the folder in your file storage, and if you’re worried if your film will retain its quality, here’s another way to compress video sizes on Android without sacrificing quality.How to reduce file size without losing quality in android
When you lower video sizes on Android, you don’t have to work with enormous video files that take up a lot of space and time, which speeds up your video creation and editing process. But how do you shrink the file size without sacrificing quality?
In Android, there are two solid techniques to minimize video size without sacrificing quality. The first method is to reduce the length of your video. If you can trim footage from the beginning or finish of the file, it will be smaller.
The second approach to minimize file size in Android without sacrificing quality is to remove audio from your video. Although most videos will likely include audio and background music, it is occasionally superfluous and can be eliminated. The file size will be reduced as a result of this. You may also accomplish this with the video compression app. To do so, simply follow these simple steps:
- Launch video compress and navigate to the folder that contains the video you want to shrink.
- Locate and choose the video.
- Select Trim Video from the menu.
- Reduce the length of your video
- When you’re finished, select Trim video.
- In addition, the size of your movie will be lowered.
- However, if you want to email the video, you’ll need to decrease it using another mobile app.
How to compress a video for email on android
Getting videos from one location to another can be difficult. Compressing video files makes them easier to handle; as previously said, this reduces the file size and makes them small enough to distribute over email. So, if you want to minimize the size of your videos on Android, you’ll need a Video Converter. It is available in both a free and a paid edition. The free Lite version can assist you in manually compressing the video. To make advantage of it;
- Launch the Video Converter after downloading it.
- Select the video converter from the menu.
- Choose the video you want to shrink.
- In the bottom right corner of the screen, tap the purple arrow.
- Choose MPEG.
- Your video will be converted if you select the appropriate button.
The program will lower the video’s size and make emailing it easier. You may also lower the size of videos online without having to install any software.
How to reduce video sizes online
To compress videos online, you’ll need to utilize an online video compressor that doesn’t require you to download or install anything on your phone. Clideo.com is one of the best online compressors. Follow these simple instructions to put it to use:
Visit https://clideo.com for more information.