This article will teach you how how to create profile on JAMB website.
To start, there are two options available for every candidate to easily create a JAMB profile on JAMB official website.
JAMB has recently introduced a new process of registration or accessing any JAMB service which requires that a candidate must create a profile with JAMB. So, that anytime you are visiting JAMB website, you would be required to login to your profile with registered e-mail and Password.
How to create profile on JAMB website
1. Go JAMB efacility at https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility../ValidateeMail
2. Enter your e-mail into the 1st and 2nd space provided.
3. Enter your Mobile No into the 3rd and 4th space provided.
4. Select a question and type a secret answer in the last two spaces.
Note: The secret question and answer will be required if you forget your login Password to on the JAMB portal, so ensure you always remember your selected question and the secret answer.
5. Click “Verify e-Mail”. Once done, a verification link will be sent to your e-Mail address.
6. Login to your e-mail to find the verification link. It is likely to be titled “eMail Address Confirmation”.
7. Click on the verification link that was sent to your email.
NOTE: There is also a UNIQUE CODE that was sent to your e-mail along. DO NOT delete that email or you can copy the unique code to somewhere safe because that code will be needed for registration at the CBT Centre for those that want to write UTME.
Step 2 requires filling your profile form
1. Fill in all the information as required i.e Your surname, first name, middle name, date of birth (day, month & year), your phone number, nationality, state, LGA and Password to your profile.
Note: Make sure you crosscheck the above information
3. Click on “Sign Up”
Your profile will be created. You will see a message that read as, “Your Account Creation Was Successful.”
5. You can now login to your profile using your registered e-mail.
You can use the share buttons bellow to pass this post to other people who need it.
Quick Links👉 How to apply for NYSC/CBN loan
👉 NYSC Senate List 2020 Batch A - Check Your Name Here!
👉 New minimum wage update (N31,800)
👉 How to write a CV - samples
👉 Top Skills to Learn in Nigeria as a Corps member
👉 10 places to get loan in Nigeria without collateral
👉 NYSC 2020 Batch A Time Table