Interested and qualified people are invited to apply for a position at First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) Insurance Limited.
FBNInsurance is a Nigerian limited liability company with a license to do insurance business. The company is jointly owned by FBN Holdings Plc (65 percent) and the Sanlam Group, one of South Africa’s leading financial institutions (35 percent), and it began operations on September 1, 2010.
We aspire to play a key role in the development of the insurance business in Nigeria, drawing on the knowledge and experience of our owners. To do so, we’re focusing our efforts on product innovation, efficient service delivery, and quick claim resolution.
Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Provide effective and efficient support to the Chief Financial Officer by managing a variety of budget planning and monitoring operations, as well as accurate financial and regulatory reporting.
Requirements and qualifications:
A strong first-year accounting/finance degree. A master’s degree in business administration with a focus on finance is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of expertise in finance and accounting is required.
- Membership in the Profession
- Certified membership in the ICAN/ACCA is a plus, however it is required between the first and second year of employment.
- Strong financial and accounting
- Budget Analytical skills
- Financial analysis and modeling skills
- Up to date knowledge of accounting information
- P/C personal productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates for “Job at First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) Insurance Limited” should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Job at First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) Insurance Limited” in the subject line.