Please be informed that the
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is seeking to recruit suitably qualified persons as Experienced Professionals. In this post, we will show you the link to submit your application.
What is NLNG?
The Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is a major player in the global LNG business. NLNG was incorporated as a Limited Liability company in 1989, with the objective to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export.
NLNG has provided more than 12,000 jobs at the peak of construction of each plant. Meanwhile, the major sub-contractors employed over 18,000 Nigerians in technical jobs.
NLNG Recruitment Requirements
- NYSC certificate (or exemption letter)
- University Degree or HND certificate
- Professional certificate stated in the Job Description of the role you are applying for
- National Population Commission issued Birth Certificate
- Secondary education certificate
- Primary education certificate or testimonial
- Curriculum Vitae (not more than two pages)
Note: People with disabilities are also encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: 5th January, 2023
How to apply for NLNG recruitment
If you are interested, you can submit your application via https://connect.nlng.com
Note: Applicants are advised to read and follow the instructions to avoid issues. Beware of job scammers and fraudsters who might send you messages.