Starting on July 21, 2022, the Kaduna State Government (KDSG) will begin hiring 10,000 teachers for Kaduna State. The portal will be available for two weeks to allow interested applicants to apply for the teaching position.
Suitably qualified candidates with any of the following qualifications:
A National Certificate of Education (NCE) from an accredited institution
A Bachelor’s degree in Education (B.Ed, B.A EED, B.Sc, Bd, B.Tech in any discipline from a reputable university) are eligible to apply.
How To Apply
Visit the Kaduna State Government website or Click Here to Apply if you are interested and qualified. The Kaduna State University will create the online platform (KASU).
- There will be a school-by-school requirement on the portal and applicants are expected to apply to schools closest to their residences.
- Applicants will be screened and successful ones will be invited to sit for a Computer Based examination at three centres; Kaduna, Zaria and Kafanchan towns.
- Only those that scored 75% in the examination, which is the standard that has been set by Kaduna State government, will be invited for an oral interview.
- Successful applicants are expected to come along with originals and photocopies of their credentials for the interview. The originals will be sighted while photocopies of all certificates will be given to the panel.
- The Board will incentivize postings to rural areas where there are shortfalls in the required number of teachers who applied or those that scaled through the recruitment process.
Deadline: The portal will be open on July 21st, 2022, and closes on August 5th 2022.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com DMCA PROTECTED.