After we published the list of universities in Nigeria that accept 180 in JAMB, many have been asking us about those that accept 160. If that is why you are here, you are on the right page.
They say ‘if you are not informed you will be deformed’. So this information will help many who scored 160 in JAMB to get admission into some universities.
To be sincere with you, most universities in Nigeria accept candidates who score between 180 and 200 in JAMB. But if you don’t reach this cut off mark, scroll down to find universities that accepts 160 JAMB cut off mark.
List of universities that accepts 160 as JAMB cut off mark
Below is the list of universities in Nigeria that accept candidates who score 160 in JAMB UTME;
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH)
- Federal University Gusau, (FUGUS)
- Ekiti State University (EKSU)
- Lagos State University (LASU)
- Kebbi State University, Kebbi (KSUSTA)
- Kogi State University Anyigba, (KSU) 170
- Delta State University (NDU)
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT)
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD)
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Federal University Dutse, (FUDutse)
- Gombe State Univeristy , Gombe (GSU)
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- Gregory University, Uturu
- Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University, Katsina (UMYU)
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU)
- Ignatius Aturu University Of Education (IAUE)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU)
- Osun State University (UNIOSUN)
- Kaduna State University kaduna (KASU) 170
- Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU)
- Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE)
- Plateau State University Bokkos (PLASU)
- Northwest University, Kano (NWU)
- Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU)
Note: It’s only few departments in the universities list above that consider candidates who scored 160 in JAMB.
For information about any of the universities listed above, kindly go to their official website.
You can check out this List of universities that accept candidates who scored 180 in JAMB.
If you know anyone that this post will be useful to, please share with the person using the social media buttons below.
Be the first to comment