Are you a startup passionate about fighting climate change? Are you dedicated to bringing innovative solutions to reduce our carbon footprint? Are you on the lookout for ways to further your growth and amplify your impact?
Then, this program is the perfect fit for you! Malta ClimAccelerator, in collaboration with ET CIlimate-KIC, is seeking passionate startups like yours!
Malta ClimAccelerator program focuses on providing tailored support to start-ups and funding opportunities for startups that are active in the identified thematic areas.
The Malta ClimAccelerator Program 2023 focuses on providing tailored support to start-ups and funding opportunities for startups that are active in the identified thematic areas:
Apply For: CBN Non-Interest Loan 2023
- Clean Energy
- Clean Industry
- Circular Economy
- Mobility & Transport
- Air and the Environment
- Energy Efficiency & Storage
Over 20 years ago, when our founders were involved of the establishment of the Sheffield Cultural Industry Quarter, the UK’s foremost creative and digital incubator, we began helping businesses and guiding entrepreneurs to success.
Since then, we have advised and supported several businesses and spurred innovation across a wide range of industry sectors, from the United Kingdom to Europe and accession countries. Our team consists of highly qualified international specialists from academia and the corporate sector.
Our scientists work with startups to handle any technical or scientific demand and to effectively execute their solutions. In the meantime, our team of practitioners, which includes consultants, coaches, and mentors, advises startups on how to master all of the skills needed to grow and commercialize their novel ideas, such as business strategy and planning, investor negotiations and pitching, internationalisation / soft landing, IP and legal issues, financial planning and forecasting.
Benefits of Malta ClimAccelerator program
By joining ClimAccelerator Malta, you will gain access to an extensive range of support and resources, accelerating your growth and amplifying your impact.
- Introduction to Equity Investors: Showcase your start-up to the ClimAccelerator Global Investor Network, as well as one-to-one pitching opportunities, unlocking vital access to strategic equity investors.
- Business Development Support: Receive comprehensive support in expanding into international markets, enabling you to develop sales channels, reach a wider target market and boost business growth.
- Guidance to Funding: Unlock the potential to apply for European and national R&D and growth funding, fuelling further development of your innovative solutions.
- Minimum Viable Product Pilots: Explore the opportunity to pilot your Minimum Viable Product (MVP) in Malta and Europe, gaining real-world validation for your solution.
- Startups that have graduated from the ClimAccelerator program can benefit from the Climate-SAFE / Climate Validation investment agreement, a €50K equity as a service package provided by EIT Climate KIC.
- Global Visibility: Increase your visibility on a global scale, attracting potential clients and investors who align with your mission and passion.
- Access Climate Tech Expertise: Benefit from the guidance and expertise of an international climate tech industry network, consisting of experienced entrepreneurs and professionals.
- Tailored Coaching: Personalized one-to-one coaching tailored to your specific needs and requirements, helping you navigate the challenges of scaling your venture.
- Opportunity to join the EIC Accelerator Program: For those of you who are eligible they will prepare your stage 1 application and provide you with all necessary support to develop the stage 2 application.
- Exclusive Workshops: Engage in exclusive workshops covering topics such as business development, climate impact communication, fundraising strategies, and more.
- EU Startup Summit: You will have the possibility to be evaluated for the selections to take part in the EU Startup Summit 2024, which will take place in Malta on May 9-10.
- Scalable solutions with potential for significant climate impact or adaptation within the thematic areas;
- Market potential: The created products/ services have the potential to generate income from various geographical markets;
- The startup must be a legally incorporated entity;
- The startup can be based in any location worldwide;
- Founders’ competencies (academic/scientific) to deliver the solution;
- At least Technology Readiness Level 6 (TRL)*;
- MVP pilot ready.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Maltaccelerate on www.f6s.com to apply
For more details, visit Maltaccelerate website on http://www.maltaccelerate.com/malta-climaccelerator/
Apply For: CBN Non-Interest Loan 2023