Are you a Nigerian Student seeking for a scholarship? Do you have an excellent result in WAEC, NECO? Do you score 160 and above in the 2021 JAMB? If your answer is yes then, Crescent University, Abeokuta invites you to apply for its 2021 My Dream Scholarship to study any course of your choice in at the university. In this post, we will show you how to apply for My Dream scholarship 2021
About MDA Scholarship Programme
Over the last two decades, the programme has produced over 800 graduates from prominent institutions in Africa and beyond, all of them have received various prizes of distinction and degrees (BSs, MScs, PhDs) during and after their study. There are presently 260 students enrolled in a variety of programmes. Students who are awarded My Dream Scholarships will be able to study any subject of their choosing and get a degree from one of the finest institutions in Nigeria or abroad.
My Dream Scholarship (MDS 2021) applicants for the 2021/2022 academic session are now being accepted by Rosula Foundation (3) Private Nigerian Universities:
- Igbinedion University Okada
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti
- Crescent University Abeokuta
To apply, please visit Rosula Foundation official website and application portal.
- The application period begins on August 1st and concludes on September 19th, 2021. The Scholarship Management Portal allows you to submit your application online.
- Methods of Selection, Criteria, and Specifications
- My Dream Scholarships (BSc) is a very competitive programme, and only the most deserving individuals are chosen. In order to evaluate applications, a selection committee will be formed to consider the following factors:
- SSCE 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 Academic Excellence
- Proven track record in Leadership, Integrity, and Hard Work.
Requirements My Dream Scholarship 2021
- Not more than one sitting for five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in each of the previous two SSCEs 2019/2020 and 2020/2021. (WAEC, NECO)
- Be a Nigerian aged 17-23.
- Completing the online application form and submitting the following documents online is required;
- Passport photograph
- SSCE Certificate or Printout
- JAMB Result
- Secondary School Testimonial
- School ID Card
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Birth Certificate
- National Identification
- Number (NIN). (Optional)
- Compulsory contact details. (Emails, Phone Numbers, Addresses etc.)
- Before you begin application, it is IMPORTANT to familiarise yourself with the undergraduate courses provided by the schools before beginning the application process, as you will be expected to give your chosen school, Department/College, and Course of Study.
- Please scan and upload the following papers to your online application form.
- Successful candidates will be contacted and invited to an interview with the selection committee at a later day, time, and location that will be communicated to the candidates.
- Applicants to My Dream Scholarship will NEVER be asked to pay a fee to anybody for any purpose linked to My Dream Scholarship by the foundation.
- Candidates who have already received a scholarship are not required to apply.
The deadline for applications is September 19, 2021.