Did you apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment? If ‘yes’, we are pleased to inform you that NDLEA has directed successful Batch 2 and 3 Narcotic Assistant (NASS) candidates to report for training exercises in the order of groups and dates which they are scheduled.
Recall that Batch 2 list of successful candidates for the training was published on Wednesday 7th July, 2021. Meanwhile, the Batch 3 list is published along this post. Just keep reading.
Successful candidates whose names are published on the Agency’s website (www.ndlea.gov.ng,) for both Batch 2 and 3 are directed to report for training at NDLEA Academy, Katon Rikkos, Jos, Plateau State for recruitment and training in order of groups and dates specified below:
- GROUP ONE: – (2ND BATCH). Serial Number from 1 – 350 (Saturday 27th November, 2021).
- GROUP TWO: – (2ND BATCH). Serial Number 351 – 700 (Sunday 28th November, 2021).
- GROUP THREE: – (2ND BATCH). Serial Number 701 – 1,000 (Monday 29th November, 2021).
- GROUP FOUR: – (3RD BATCH). Serial Number 1 – 350 (Tuesday 30th November, 2021).
- GROUP FIVE: – (3RD BATCH). Serial Number 351 – 700 (Wednesday 1st December, 2021).
- GROUP SIX: – (3RD BATCH). Serial Number 701 – 801 (Thursday 2nd December, 2021).
Check the links below to check your name on the Batch 2 and 3 list for training.
All successful candidates are to present the following documents:
- Original and photocopy of credentials as well as NDLEA online application reference slip.
- Four copies of colour passport photograph without cap/hat.
- Writing materials to include biro, pencil, ruler, notebooks and file jacket.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of white and black socks.
- Two pairs of pure black canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases.
- Two black trousers and white long sleeve shirts.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wears with shoes.
- Bucket, cutlasses and brooms to be purchased on arrival.
- Some pocket money and toiletries.
- Two black cloth facemasks.
- All successful candidates must at all times observe COVID-19 protocols.
- Candidates who fail to report by 6pm on Thursday 2nd December, 2021 will be disqualified.