Applications for the Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2022 are being accepted from eligible and interested applicants.
Nestle Nigeria is the biggest food and beverage corporation in the world. We operate in 189 nations and have more than 2000 brands, ranging from local favorites to global giants.
Nestle raises standards of living and promotes health in the future. We hope to encourage people to lead healthier lives and construct a better society as a result of our purpose. This is how we give back to society and make sure we’re successful in the long run.
Technical Training Programme
Locations: (Agbara Factory – Agbara, Flowergate Factory – Sagamu) Ogun and (Abaji Factory – Abaji) Abuja.
In order to participate in a rigorous 18-month training program on the development of technical skills at our Technical Training Centers, Nestle Nigeria is seeking applications from self-motivated, qualified, and young people from Nigeria who are self-driven, have a sound character, and are able to pick things up quickly.
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic not earlier than 2019 in any of the following (or related) fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- Computer Engineering and other related engineering qualifications
- Minimum of Five (5) O-Level Credits or its equivalent obtained in One (1) Sitting in Physics, Mathematics, English Language, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry.
- Trainees are NOT Nestle employees, and the training programme is not a pre-employment programme.
- Only the Applicants whose applications meet the requirements will be considered.