We will show you the complete Nigerian Navy recruitment exam past questions & answers. Other website sell their past questions and answers but here at nyscinfo.com, being a youth friendly website, you can access all our past questions and answers for free. To see other recruitment past questions, check our past questions and answers portal.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exam Past Questions & Answers
Get Federal Government Loan for Business Startup => See Here!
The Nigerian Navy recruitment past questions & answers comprises of English, Maths, and General knowledge. Check below;
1) A labourer is paid N5,400:00k per month. What is his total salary in 1 3/4years?
D. N129,600:00 ANS A
2) Which of the following will sink when placed on water?
B. Plastic Cup
3) The following are domestic birds except
4) A boy buys a biscuit for N4 and sells it at a profit of 20%. Find the actual price and the selling price?
A. i =N1.00k, ii = N5.00k
B. i = 60k, ii = N4.40k
C. i = 80k, ii = N4.80k
D. i = 50k, ii = N4.50k
5) A man buys recharge card for N500. He sells it for N430. What is the percentage loss?
6) The title of the traditional ruler of Benin is called______
7) Which of these is not a method of preventing iron from rusting?
8) Which of the following is not a rainbow colour?
9) A person who flies an aircraft is called______
A. A captain
B. A craftologist
C. A pilot
D. An aeronautics engineer
10) Kwame Nkrumah Museum is located in______
11) An example of confluence town in Nigeria is_____
D. PortHarcout ANS C
12) A trained person that specializes in the treatment of diseases and disorders of the teeth is called______
13) A bricklayer is Paid N1000:00k for 5days work. What is his pay for 22days work?
14) In parliamentary system of government, members of the parliament are required to report the proceedings of the house to their_______
A. Local government chairman and governors
C. Political parties and party stalwarts
D. Traditional rulers
15. One essential duty of a citizen to his/her state is to_____
A. Vote and support the government in power
B. Recite the national anthem and the pledge
C. Pay his tax
D. Encourage other citizens to be loyal
16) Under whose regime were Delta and Adamawa States created?
A. Gen Sanni Abacha
B. Gen yakubu Gowon
C. Gen Murtala Muhammed
D. Gen Ibrahim Babangida Answer: D
17) The body charged with the responsibility of regulating and protecting consumers against illicit foods and drugs in Nigeria
A. Consumer protection council
B. Standard Organization of Nigeria
C. National Drug Law Enforcement agency
D. National Agency for Food, Drug Administration and Control
18) The senate president during the second republic was______
A. Dr. Joseph Wayas
B. Senator Anyim Pius Anyim
C. Senator Iyorchia Ayu
D. Chief Adopous Wabara
19) We eat Carbohydrate food to give us______
B. Good sight
C. Good teeth
D. Strong bones
20) President Barrack Obama is the_____ president of the United States of America and first
African-American president of U.S.
21) A large area of water surrounded by land is called______
A. A dam
B. An Island
C. An Is berg
D. A lake
22. A written piece of paper which indicates that goods bought and services rendered have been paid for is called_____
A. An Invoice
B. A receipt
C. A wage bill
D. A trade document
23) The device for stepping up or down electricity voltage on transmission line is called_______
A. Electricity meter
B. Transmission station
D. Step-down panel
24) The major raw material for pottery is______
25) If the total sales for a bag shop in a certain year were #150, 000 What were sales in July, if July sales were half the monthly average?
26) In UITH, Dr Steve has worked more night shift than Dr. Greg who has worked five night shifts. Dr
Okon has worked fifteen night shifts more than Dr. Steve and Dr. Greg combined. Dr. Uche has worked eight night shifts less than Dr. Steve. How many night shifts has Dr, Steve worked?
27) At a basket match, Roland was sitting in seat 356. Peter on the right of Roland in seat 355. Samuel was on the left of Roland. Samson was by the left of Samuel. Which seat is Samson sitting?
28) While preparing for the AIRFOCE aptitude test, Felix read through pages 35 to 78 and 102 to 127 of an English text book. How many pages did he read altogether?
29) How many numbers between 1 and 60 begins or end with 5
30) A researcher conducted in the laboratory showed that 55% rats died of liver disorder when exposed to sulphur dioxide but 96% of rats who died of liver disorder were not exposed to sulphur dioxide. This means that,
A. Small portion of studied rats was exposed to Sulphur dioxide
B. There is only one cause of fatal liver disease in rats
C. Sulphur dioxide is not particularly dangerous to theliver of rats
D. Most rats will not suffer from exposure to low level of Sulphur dioxide.
31) Three people witnessed a lady who was robbed in a cyber café and they were asked to describe the mugger. Which of the following best described the mugger?
A. He was tall, of average weight and middle-aged
B. He was tall, thin and young
C. He was average height, thin and middle-aged
D. He was tall, thin and middle-aged
32) If 15 cans of food are needed for seven adults for two days, the number of cans needed to feed four adults for seven days is?
33) Which one of the following key techniques is necessary for all the others to be effective?
D. Technical know-howANS A
34) How many Lunar months make one year
35) Two-third of a class passed English Language as a subject. The number of students who failed English Language will be?
36) “My Heart Jumped into my mouth” What is the meaning of the above statement?
A. To be confused
B. To be hungry
C. To be afraid
D. To be discouraged
37) It was Friday on Jan 1, 2010. What was the day of the week Jan 1, 2011?
38) Today is Monday. After 63 days, it will be:
39) At 10% discount, an item valued at N45000 now cost
40) In which country is mississippi river
41) On a road map, a line segment of 4 inches long represents a disdance of 12 miles. How many miles long is 4.5 inches.
42) The breath and lenth of a rectangle are L and 2L respectively. what is the perimeter of the rectangle?
43) The place where water is found in the desert is called
44) Which of the following has the highest population in the world
45) The scientific way of referring to the activity of the ear is
A. Audio visual
46) The upper legislative arm of government in nigeria is headed by
47) The degree of hotness and coldness of a place is called
48) A place where two Rivers meet is called
49.The primary source of energy is called
50) The first colour of the rainbow is called
Note: We have other two past papers for Nigerian Navy recruitment. We will add it here when we update this page, check later.