Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (nahco aviance) is a multi-faceted Nigerian company with interests in aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation, and aviation training.
With aspirations to expand operations to other African countries, the organization now serves over 35 airlines at seven airports across Nigeria. It handles over 70% of all domestic and international flights in Nigeria.
The organization is presently accepting applications for their graduate trainee program in 2022. Read on for more information:
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies).
- Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals.
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry).
- Get familiar with personnel duties.
- Participate in company’s strategic planning.
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data).
- Keep track of business revenue.
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk.
- Create and give presentations.
Criteria For Eligibility
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND with 1-2 years work experience.
- Applicants must reside in Lagos.
N70,000 – N90,000 / Month.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified individuals should email their CV together with their correct address and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject line.
This information was first published on nyscinfo.com. DMCA PROTECTED.