The full list of the 20,000 NJFP candidates who have been shortlisted is being shared by the NJFP Management with pleasure. The pool drawn from the list is used to match and onboard Fellows with host organizations.
The employment company, Jobberman, conducted an impartial examination of the applications, the document verification process, and a lengthy applicant list in order to sift through the applications.
The process that led to the final shortlisting of 20,000 by Jobberman included the following:
1. Review of the applications, including verification of documents and a long listing of applicants to generate the long list of those that met the minimum requirements.
2. Administering of key assessments: A total of 118,600 met the minimum requirements, including meeting all the submission instructions. The assessments included:
- Cognitive Tests administered to test candidates
- Quantitative and verbal reasoning.
Only 89.000 people, according to NJFP Management, participated in the cognitive tests. Assessments of soft skills and training to upskill individuals based on their soft skill level
3. Ranking: Based on performance, candidates were ranked into 4 categories:
- Experienced and
In each of the four categories, the top 20,000 applications were chosen while taking into account the national gender distribution and gender parity. 10,000 men and 10,000 women from 36 states and the FCT were chosen. Please see the names-only document that was uploaded below.
How to check the list:
To view the list of 20,000 fellows pre-selected and waiting to be matched, Click Here