The National Open University of Nigeria [NOUN] welcomes applications from interested and qualified individuals for admission into its Commonwealth Executive MBA/MPA Programmes.
As an advocate for quality Open and Distance Learning (ODL), the Commonwealth of Leaning (COL) now enables ODL Institutions in member countries to offer its Executive MBA and MPA programmme to the people of Bangladesh, Botswana, Cayman Islands, Ghana, Guyana, Jamaica, Malaysia, Mauritius, Nigeria, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, Tanzania and Pakistan in their own time, at their own pace and, most importantly, at an affordable price.
The Features The programmes aim at complementing existing MBA and MPA programmes currently being offered in the Commonwealth Countries to meet the social and professional demands for management and public administration education at the post-graduate level. The objectives include, among others;
- To produce quality managers that can practice widely across the Commonwealth countries.
- To enable participants in the Commonwealth Countries, where the programmes are offered, to obtain Masters Degree in the areas of Business Administration and Public Administration, contributing to their professional growth and career advancement and to their country’s development.
- To develop human resources in various aspects of Business and Public administration.
The programmes involve the following two basic learning activities, among others:
Self-instructional course material.
Dual mode of learning:
Online Facilitation of course work (Fridays & Saturdays) and monthly seminar presentation at Abuja and Lagos centres.
Two years (24 months)
Admission to the CEMBA/CEMPA Programmes require that the candidate has the followings:
- Five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at the ‘O’ level as basic requirement.
- A good first degree from any University/Institution recognized by the Senate of NOUN or HND (lower credit) for Polytechnic in any discipline.
- A postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration/Public Administration or related disciplines from a recognized University.
- Candidates should possess at least 3 years Managerial experience from a recognized organization.
- Evidence of Professional Certification (e.g ICAN, ACCA, NIM, CIBN, CIPM, ANAN, CIS, etc) is an added advantage.
APPLICATION FEE: The application fee is N20,000.00 (twenty thousand Naira only), payable via Remita.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Visit our website at https://www.nouonline.net/ to apply.
For more information, please contact:
The CEMBA/CEMPA Programmes’ Coordinator, Faculty of Management Sciences.
Phones (CEMBA/CEMPA): 07032237919, 08023178586, 08068313813 & 07069550388
Selection Interview Date
The selection interview date will be communicated to the applicant at a later date.
Successful applicants will receive email notification of the commencement date of the programs.