Are you a student of NOUN, wanting to know when TMA will be taken? If ‘yes’ then it is our pleasure to let you know that NOUN TMA Timetable For 2021 has being released.
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) management has released timetable for the 2021 TMA exercise.
This notice is to be conveyed to the public, as well as to the new and returning students of NOUN.
Students of NOUN should take this information serious. Read also: How to Register on NOUN Studware Student Login Page
We’ll disclosed in this post the NOUN 2021 TMA Timetable, TMA Opening/Closing Dates and Guidelines.
Information conveyed in the NOUN TMA Timetable is as follows;
- The first submission of the NOUN TMA will kick off on Friday 30th, April 2021.
- The second submission of the NOUN TMA will kick off on Saturday 22nd, May 2021.
- The third submission of the NOUN TMA will kick off on Tuesday 10th, June 2021, and submission ends on the 29th of June 2021.
NOUN TMA Timetable For 2021 Guidelines
- Printouts are not allowed as all students are required to only read and do their TMA.
- Students will only be afforded a TMA at a time and will be done under a stipulated timeline. In other words, there will be no unlimited TMAs. The TMA provided should be done within the time period provided or the student will risk getting no mark for his/her TMA.
- TMA and exams are compulsory in order to be graded at the end of the semester.
- A student is expected to pass both the exams and TMA in order to get a pass score for the courses. On this note, students should attempt their TMA on their own, as TMAs are the bedrock that prepares students for their final exam.
- Students should study the course material, carry out assignments and TMAs in the materials provided before taking the online TMAs.
- Each course registered by a student carries three TMAs, and each one of them is expected to be attempted by the student.
Note: TMA stands for Tutor-marked Assignment.
The Tutor-marked assignment (TMAs) consists of 10 test items each.
During the online TMA, one question will be displayed at a time for the student to answer.
In a case where a student is unable to attempt a question, he/she could move on to answer another question by clicking ‘NEXT’.
Kindly share this information to keep others up to date regarding NOUN.