The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) management has been holding series of meetings in regards to the reopening of Orientation Camp. The latest information trending online is that the NYSC Orientation camp will open on 27th October for Stream 2 which is not yet true.
You can recall that the Federal government has approved NYSC reopening. So, here we will show you the outcome of their meetings, which can also be seen as tentative/proposed timetable.
Note: the outcome below still awaits the approval of the Director-General of the scheme. Until it is approved it remains a rumour. Once approved a Circular will be released to that effect.
Outcome of todays meeting (2nd Oct) for Stream 1 & 2
- Batch ‘A’ Stream 1 SAED will be done on various Local Government level.
- They are no longer going back to Camp rather they are going back to their PPA.
For Batch ‘A’ Stream 2
- Camping date is last Tuesday in October ( 27th of October) for Stream 2.
- Stream 2 will be divided into two. Some people will fall on Batch A stream 2, while some will fall on Batch Batch ‘B’ Stream 1.
- Batch ‘A’ Stream 2 will spend 2 weeks in camp.
- Batch ‘B’ Stream 1 will spend only 2 weeks in camp, also
- Printing of Call up letter will commence around 22nd October.
- Circular will enlighten us more once it’s released.
WARNING: Kindly note the date has not been adopted or made official by NYSC, so disregard it for now. Also, when the Nyscinfo.com correspondent contacted the NYSC management, they dismissed the information as a rumor.
The essence of publishing this post is to update you on the latest happenings about reopening of NYSC orientation camp. Stay with us at nyscinfo.com for more updates.
Pls is there any latest circular for Batch c stream 2 POP