We are pleased to inform the general public and all prospective corps members that the management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has fixed March 3rd 2021 as the commencement of online registration for 2021 Batch ‘A’ prospective corps members. Loan.
This was disclosed on Wednesday through the official Twitter handle of the scheme. Apply for loan.
Below is the full statement as obtained by Nyscinfo.com;
UPLOADING AND REGISTRATION OF PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS FOR 2021 BATCH ‘A’ SERVICE YEAR
This is to notify the general public that preparations are in top gear towards a hitch-free 2021 Batch ‘A’ Mobilization Exercise.
2. Accordingly, portal is now opened for all Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) to upload list of their qualified graduates. Check NYSC Senate list.
3. At the end of the upload, graduates of Nigerian CPIs would commence online registration on 3rd March 2021.
4. Similarly, foreign trained graduates would also login from 3rd March 2021 to upload their documents before being invited for pre-camp physical verification. Loan.
5. Those who failed to report for previous camp registration should also use the opportunity to login and revalidate their call-up details when the portal opens on 3rd March 2021.
6. Remobilization of corps members who earlier absconded service is on-going. Abscondees who recently completed all processes for remobilization should login now and register on or before 2nd March 2021. There will be no extension. Loan
7. Management wishes to reiterate that only qualified graduates should avail themselves for mobilization as illegal enlistment attracts jail term upon conviction by the law court.
Click Here to check out how to apply for NYSC foundation loan.