NYSC LIVE UPDATES FOR 2019 Batch ‘B’
This page contains the latest updates for 2019 Batch ‘B’ Prospective Corps Members. This page will constantly be updated once there is a new update, always check back for fresh updates.
Do you notice that the last row (number 11) on the released NYSC official time table is empty.
That last row supposed to contain the orientation camp date for 2019 Batch B’ but it is empty (no date). That has made many Prospective Corps Members to begin to ask questions concerning the orientation camp date.
We want to state clearly that the orientation camp date for 2019 Batch B is 18th June to 8th July, 2019.
NYSC Mobilization Time-Table For 2019 Batch ‘B’
This is to inform general public that the long-awaited NYSC official timetable for 2019 Batch ‘B’ is finally out.
See the timetable below:
1. Mobilisation Workshop: 8th – 10th May 2019
2. 2019 Batch ‘A’ Pre-Mobilisation Workshop: 14th – 18th May 2019
3. Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/prospective corps Members: 10th – 25th May 2019
4. Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs: 6th – 25th May 2019
5. Submission of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs: 25th – 30th May 2019
6. Online Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates: 27th May – 12th June 2019
7. Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers: 27th May – 13th June 2019
8. Action by ICT Department: 13th – 15th June 2019
9 Notification and Printing of Call-up Letters by PCMs: 15th – 17th June 2019
10. Online Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions/Delivery of manual Call-up letters to Institutions: 15th – 17th June 2019
11. Commencement of 2019 Batch ‘B’ Orientation Course: No date
See pictures below:
Some Schools Begin Mobilization of 2019 Batch ‘B’ Prospective Corps Members.
This is to inform 2019 Batch ‘B’ Prospective Corps Members (PCM) that NYSC Mobilization for 2019 Batch exercise has commenced in some Corps Producing Institutions across the country. It’s therefore your responsibility to find out if your Institution has begin her mobilization.
To find out if your Institution has commence mobilization, kind go to the Directorate of Students Affairs in your Institution. If you shool has started mobilization, DO NOT forget to sign up for NYSC with them.
For foreign trained graduate, kindly click here to see your NYSC registration guidelines. Thank you.
NYSC speaks: Online registration date for 2019 Batch ‘B’ PCM
The Management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has said that online registration date for 2019 Batch ‘B’ will commence in the month of May 2019.
According to a staff at the NYSC Abuja headquarters who spoke to us on telephone (NYSC helpline), there is no official date for 2019 Batch ‘B’ online registration as of now, but hopefully the online registration will commence this month (May 2019).
According to another source from the NYSC Lagos state secretariat, the online registration for 2019 Batch ‘B’ will commence 21st May, 2019, while a separate source said 20th May, 2019.
We at NYSCinfo.com, hereby, advise all the 2019 Batch ‘B’ PCM to be patient as we wait for the official mobilization time table for 2019 Batch ‘B’ exercise. Kindly be informed that NYSC always release official time table for any new Batch which every Corps Producing Institution (CPIs), also strictly adhere to for mobilization of their graduates into National Service.
As a Prospective Corps Member, all you have to do now is to get close to yourself all the required items for your online registration. If you don’t know the items needed for online registration, kindly CIick Here
- Various amount state govt pays to Corps Members posted to their states
- NYSC releases mobilization guidelines for 2019 Batch ‘B’
- NYSC Orientation Camp Preparations and requirements
NYSC online registration date for 2019 Batch ‘B’
This is to inform all the 2019 Batch ‘B’ Prospective Corps Members (PCM) that their online registration will commence very soon.
According to a member of the NYSC time table committee, the online registration for 2019 Batch ‘B’ may commence between 20th May and 5th June, 2019 (not official), while he maintains that the NYSC Orientation Camping for 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream 1 will hold on 18th June, 2019 if all things being equal.
Note: Please be informed that the date for commencement of online registration for 2019 Batch B as stated above is not yet official, the NYSC staff used the word “may” which shows he is not very sure. Stay with us as we make necessary confirmations as regards to online registration date.
NYSC calls 2019 Batch ‘B’ PCM
NYSC calls 2019 Batch B Prospective Corps Members for preparations. Read the note below:
NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS
NATIONAL DIRECTORATE HEADQUARTERS
MAITAMA – ABUJA INTERNAL MEMO
From: Director (PRS)
To: Director (Procurement)
Date: 24 April, 2019
SUBJECT: 2019 BATCH ‘B’ ORIENTATION COURSE: CALL FOR PREPARATION
“Above subject matter kindly refers.
2. Going by the 2019 Year Planner, the 2019 Batch ‘B’ (Streams 1 & II) Orientation course is scheduled to commence from 18th June to 8th July, 2019 and 16th July to 5th August, 2019 respectively.
3. It is also important to mention that the total number of one hundred and seventy thousand (170,000) Prospective corps members is projected to participate in National Service during the batch under reference. (.e. 2019 Batch ‘B’ Streams I & II)
4. In line with the foregoing, you are please requested to commence preparations for a hitch-free 2019 Batch ‘B’ Orientation exercise.
5 . Please treat as important.
6 . Thank you.
V.B. Okakwu (Mrs.)”
See picture below:
NYSC starts remobilization
Hope for 2019 Batch ‘B’ as the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) starts re-mobilization for 2019 Batch ‘A’.
NYSC re-mobilization for previous batch also serve as evidence that the next Batch is round the corner.
The NYSC re-mobilization is a type of registration conducted for those that registered with previous Batch but absconded from service for one reason or the other.
If you do not know exactly what re-mobilization means, keep reading as we clearly explain it in details just below.
The real truth about NYSC re-mobilization and Eligibility.
1. Who is eligible for re-mobilization?
PCMs that have already registered on the NYSC portal, deployed to a certain state, reported and registered in the orientation camp, but absconded in camp or after camping due to one reason or the other.
Example: Precious was deployed to Lagos but after registration at the NYSC Orientation Camp, precious committed an offence and was decamped or she left camp due to certain illness or other reason. If Precious wishes to continue with her NYSC, then she needs to be re-mobilized.
Let say, after the NYSC orientation camp, Precious was posted to Comprehensive grammar school as her PPA and she didn’t report to the school, because of one issue or the other and now she wants to return to service, she will now go ahead and Re-mobilize.
Additional Note: Once you have registered at the NYSC Orientation Camp but later at any time, decamped or absconded from service for whatever reason, then you need this re-mobilization.
How To Do NYSC Re-mobilization?
- Visit the NYSC portal at portal.nysc.org
- Click on “Re-mobilization, 2019 A Ends on 05/05/2019“
- Then proceed by following subsequent instructions
- I was mobilized in the previous NYSC batch, I registered but missed the orientation camp because of one reason or the other. Am I eligible for NYSC 2019 ‘A’ re-mobilization?
For Example: David was deployed to Kaduna state for his NYSC, but he failed to report at the NYSC orientation camp for reasons best known to him
No, you’re not eligible for re-mobilization, but, you are eligible for re-validation.
- What is the difference between Re-mobilization and Re-validation?
Just like we have already explained, re-mobilization is for those that have registered at the NYSC Orientation Camp but absconded from service at any point, While re-validation are for those that registered online, got Call-up letter but did not succeed to go to camp.
- How can I go about the re-validation?
Re-validation is usually done during active registration with new Batch.
To do NYSC re-validation, you don’t need to start from your school like before. All you need to do is to login to your dashboard at the NYSC portal, then Click on re-validation link to start the process.